Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

New to ESO, playing PS4 EU server. Need a leveling friend please.

iNghtmare
iNghtmare
Soul Shriven
I dont know anyone that plays this game so Im looking to meet chilled people and learn about ESO. I would also like some help leveling if possible. Thanks my PSN its jordan30589.
  • Whiphid
    Whiphid
    ✭✭✭✭
    Feel free to add me. We have a guild with players all levels, mostly to have fun and meet people in the game.
    We can help you with crafting if you want.

PSN = Whiphid
    One land! One Emperor! Who among you will stand with me?

PS4/EU - Breton Sorcerer / Breton Healplar / Khajiit Stamblade / Khajiit Stamplar / Altmer SorcTank
    Grand Master Crafter and Guild Master of the Aetherium Alliance.
  • WatchfulPoet
    WatchfulPoet
    Soul Shriven
    Hey to you both, Im also on the ps4 EU server too if either of you want to join up at any point.

I've just hit lvl 50 and still getting to grips with the game. Have been playing solo as not in a guild.

My psn is WatchfulPoet
  • Borosev
    Borosev
    Hey, been hooping to find someone to join with in the field for a while. What faction by the way?

PSN: Borosev
    Daggerfall Covenant:
    Gregory Lanchenko, Breton Templar
    Mahad the Magician, Redguard Sorcerer
    Fidus Custodius, Imperial Dragon-knight
    Lilis Shadetree, Bosmer Warden

Ebonheart Pact:
    Attila Caern, Nord Dragon-knight

Aldmeri Dominion:
    Da'ken Maas, Khajiit Nightblade
  • rustyc53
    rustyc53
    Soul Shriven
    Feel free to add me, I'm currently in Cadwells Silver in AD but can help you if your stuck in DC. PSN is rustyc53.
  • Da_Nutz
    Da_Nutz
    Im looking to find people to level up with.
    Feel free to add me. I'm DC.
    Thanks
    Da Nutz
  • Suter1972
    Suter1972
    ✭✭✭✭
    Da_Nutz wrote: »
    Im looking to find people to level up with.
    Feel free to add me. I'm DC.
    Thanks
    Da Nutz

What levl are you now? im about 1.5 weeks in and lvl 36 now. I tend to spend a lot of time just exploring and collecting mats though. Not really into the grinding side of things but happy to help
    Was - Breton DC ( GIRL - Guy In Real Life toon) Magika Templar Healer/ 5-8 trait Crafter - currently CP290 and learning now starting again on xbox…...

xbox suter1972 - Character name - Hota Woskeef

Xbox EU ESO+ Mature (40+) UK casual gamer