Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

[REQUEST] Please make the Imperial City bundle available in parts...

megageeklizzy
megageeklizzy
✭✭✭
I was prepared to buy the skin when I heard it would be coming back. I was excited to have a chance to. However, I see that it only appears to be available as a part of the bundle.

I already own Imperial City, and I am not going to pay for it a second time. I'd like to buy just the skin, and I'm not alone. Others might want just the horse. I'm not just going to complain without making a suggestion, though, because that isn't constructive. I don't know if this will even be considered, but I think a lot of players who won't be willing to buy the bundle would be willing to pay a still fairly large amount for the individual pieces they want...especially since many or most players already own the DLC and aren't going to want to pay for it again.

The original price for the skin was, I believe, 1,200 crowns. It was a limited time thing, but unlike most limited time offers, it never had a date, and a lot of people didn't know it was going away. I think if you put it in the store for a bit more - 1,500 or 2,000 crowns - people will buy it, and the people who bought it before won't be too upset, because the people who didn't get it during the limited time have to pay considerably more.

I don't remember the cost of the mount, but I would suggest a similar compromise for it.

Respectfully,
Lizzy
  • Vernoc
    Vernoc
    Soul Shriven
    yeah true, please separate it.
    e.g I just want the horse and the skin , but already own the dlc... No reason for me to spend 5.5k for a dlc that i already own , a pet that i didn´t wan´t, 5 scrolls that i don´t need and just 2 items that r cool...
    imo it would be totally fair if they items comes alone , but a bit more expensive
  • KatzMainTank
    KatzMainTank
    ✭✭✭
    If ZoS sells bundled items separately, I will give them money. Their choice.

Why isn't this a thing? @ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_JessicaFolsom

The mount and skin aren't available separately from the bundle, but the pet is? That extremely nonsensical. Unless this is just a "crown store error" *winkwink* and will be fixed for the last three days of the sale?
    EP - V12 - Crafter
    EP - V1 - Stamina NB
    EP - 49 - Stamina Templar
    EP - 46 - StamSorc
    EP - 24 - ManaBlade
    DC - 26 - StamSorc

PSN: KMT_Drahc
    Left Eye Gang dueling guild recruiter, join us!
  • Vernoc
    Vernoc
    Soul Shriven
    The mount and skin aren't available separately from the bundle, but the pet is? That extremely nonsensical. Unless this is just a "crown store error" *winkwink* and will be fixed for the last three days of the sale?

well, the pet never was out of the store
  • phreatophile
    phreatophile
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes, please include these items separately. Nobody should have to buy the IC DLC twice for the skins.

Although, if one had purchased the discounted crowns recently, this bundle would cost $23.99 instead of $39.99 which would take some of the sting out of it.
  • Anthonyr87
    Anthonyr87
    ✭✭✭
    ya i was excited about it coming back and thought since it was said to be in a bundle it was a given that it was going to be sold separately too, i was very disappounted. I already bought the IC CE the day it came out. I just want the skin. ZO doing this makes me feel screwed over for being a loyal customer by trying to price gouge me for 1 item by forcing me to rebuy everything else that i already paid the crowns for. And in return you hurt the credibility of treating customers fairly and lose money in the process since there is no way I will pay for a bundle just to get 1 skin when it should be back and sold seperately. This is pretty bad economic practices going on....
    Also, put IC on 1 server only, its too dead to have it factioned off on every pvp server when it should be just 1, on it's own seperate one.. but thats a side note :)
  • Stovahkiin
    Stovahkiin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I don't play anymore, nor would I be interested in these items anyway. Regardless however, it is rather stupid that they just lumped them all together instead of seperating everything.

They probably thought they would get more money doing it this way, but a lot less people are going to buy something if things that they already own are included in the bundle.
    Beware the battle cattle, but don't *fear* the battle cattle!
  • Talyena
    Talyena
    ✭✭✭✭
    The price of the disco cat mount was 5000. 5500 is a good deal for the mount and the skin alone for those who would pay 5k for just a mount. I'm pretty sure if they were separate that the mount would be 5k and the skin would be far more than 500. Too pricey for me though.
  • White wabbit
    White wabbit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Hmmmm no as some people problary brought the bundle to get the skin and the horse thinking that would be the only way to get those two items , so if Zos do what your asking for I would want a refund
  • rhapsodious
    rhapsodious
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Talyena wrote: »
    The price of the disco cat mount was 5000. 5500 is a good deal for the mount and the skin alone for those who would pay 5k for just a mount. I'm pretty sure if they were separate that the mount would be 5k and the skin would be far more than 500. Too pricey for me though.

It was 4000 crowns for the senche.

The horse and skin as originally sold would net you 3400 crowns (1200 and 2200), plus another 500 for the daedrat to get 3900, then that means you're paying 1600 crowns for the DLC itself and 5 scrolls. Given that the DLC standalone is 1250 right now, that means you're paying 350 crowns for 5 scrolls. Which is... a whopping 650 crown savings at face value. That's like, $6-7 off. It's more like a preorder bundle price than a second-time-around bundle price.

Never mind that some people already own the DLC or one of the horse/skin, or have no use for experience scrolls, or some combination.
  • Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno‌ can someone respond to this <3?
    @Solar_Breeze
    NA ~ Izanerys: Dracarys (Videos | Dracast Podcast)
    EU ~ Izanagi: Roleplay Circle (AOE Rats/ Zerg Squad / Banana Squad)
  • Palidon
    Palidon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is just another example on how ZOS cannot get anything right.

No player in their right mind is going to purchase the bundle if they had already purchased the IC DLC at an earlier time or are a paying subscriber and get access to the DLC for their subscription. ZOS you need to wake up and smell the roses. How can you honestly charge players a second time for the IC DLC or paying subscribers without giving them an option. You would of made more money in the long run by offering the items contained in the bundle seperately.
  • megageeklizzy
    megageeklizzy
    ✭✭✭

Are they likely to respond at this point?

Honestly, I've pretty much given up. I'm not going to pay again. If enough people actually refuse to pay for the DLC a second time, maybe ZOS will see that they can make more if they make them available separately. If not, well...I'd never consider paying for the DLC again, so I just still don't get a chance at the skin. At the current price, I don't consider it a chance to get it, anyway.
  • Palidon
    Palidon
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Honestly, I've pretty much given up. I'm not going to pay again. If enough people actually refuse to pay for the DLC a second time, maybe ZOS will see that they can make more if they make them available separately. If not, well...I'd never consider paying for the DLC again, so I just still don't get a chance at the skin. At the current price, I don't consider it a chance to get it, anyway.

Don't cross your fingers on a response because none will come. ZOS could care less about players concerns. They were well aware of what they were doing with this bundle and the comments that would follow. In a nut shell they could care less. This is one reason of many why their game is on a down hill slide with many players either leaving or cancelling subscriptions.
  • White wabbit
    White wabbit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Palidon wrote: »

Don't cross your fingers on a response because none will come. ZOS could care less about players concerns. They were well aware of what they were doing with this bundle and the comments that would follow. In a nut shell they could care less. This is one reason of many why their game is on a down hill slide with many players either leaving or cancelling subscriptions.

Funny that people always go to the that's why people are leaving or cancelling I've actually players that have been away for awhile come back
  • megageeklizzy
    megageeklizzy
    ✭✭✭
    Palidon wrote: »

Funny that people always go to the that's why people are leaving or cancelling I've actually players that have been away for awhile come back

I didn't mean to say people are going to leave if they don't do this or whatever. People aren't really leaving. If anything, the population is growing. I love this game, and I think we all do, or we wouldn't care at all about not being able to get an in-game item.

I don't expect a response at this point. I absolutely don't. That said, I'd be very pleasantly surprised if we actually got one, so I'll just call it a win-win for me from here. No response? No increase in disappointment. Response? Possible decrease in disappointment. I'd continue being angry about it, but it wouldn't do me any good, so I'm just moving on. No mind-shriven skin for me. No crowns for the mind-shriven skin for ZOS from my account. Oh well.
  • SSlarg
    SSlarg
    ✭✭✭
    yes PLEASE separate the items (there are TWO I'd like to have)
    PS4 NA PSN - SSlarg
    Currently Looking To Buy:
    NoThInG
  • Holycannoli
    Holycannoli
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    They still haven't separated the DLC from the extras. I already own IC and will not pay for it again just to get a skin and horse. Make them part of a new bundle minus IC itself and maybe I will.
  • KICHZY
    KICHZY
    ✭✭✭✭
    I agree, If the skin and horse where made separate I'd purchase them straight away, I refuse to purchase Imperial city for a second time.

Please can you ask higher ups about this @ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_JessicaFolsom