Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

DW

ryra4
ryra4
Regarding DW can I use a dagger and a axe if wanted too? or would two daggers be better? what about one malestorm dagger and one malestorm axe?
  • Rage_Killin
    Rage_Killin
    ✭✭✭
    The true answer to this question is; whatever you like!
    Daggers are more sought out for Pve due to the extra crit damage while axes provide a bleeding effect. I personally use 2 daggers because the crit in my opinion seems like it provides more dps than the bleed does.
  • Violynne
    Violynne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You can mix any one-handed weapon for DW, and may be beneficial based on the weapon stats offered and how you align your character with those stats.

I prefer daggers because watching the animations with axes just looked... weird, especially when there's no point to the axe actually striking the enemy.
  • Chilla_Deluxe
    Chilla_Deluxe
    ✭✭✭
    Axes! Light weapons bleed!