Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

orgnums scales

bovardjeff_ESO
bovardjeff_ESO
✭✭✭
Could you please add a duration time to the 50% health regeneration buff gained from the orgnums scales crafted armor set? I like the buff especially in update 6 however I don't enjoy losing the set bonus as soon as I get above 60% health or I swap my weapon sets in combat. please consider this thank you.
Oh...and if at all possible add it for when update 6 goes live THANK YOU :smiley:
  • bovardjeff_ESO
    bovardjeff_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    everyone else feel free to say if you think this is a good idea or not
  • AlexDougherty
    AlexDougherty
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I get where you are coming from, but I really doubt they will do that, to make it worthwhile buff would need a decent duration, which would lead to people complaining it's overpowered, and then the buff getting nerfed.

Much easier for everyone if they just leave it as it is, a buff while wearing the armour when you health drops too low.
    People believe what they either want to be true or what they are afraid is true!
    Wizard's first rule
    Passion rules reason
    Wizard's third rule
    Mind what people Do, not what they say, for actions betray a lie.
    Wizard's fifth rule
    Willfully turning aside from the truth is treason to one's self
    Wizard's tenth rule
  • bovardjeff_ESO
    bovardjeff_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    you have a point however any duration passive also have cooldowns right? so make it have a decent cooldown as well as a duration.
  • bovardjeff_ESO
    bovardjeff_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    oh and on another note ive tested it out and having serpent stone gets me to about the same health regeneration. which is a little over 1k now while I would do this instead it means I lose out on magicka regen or another stat I acutally need. a duration/cooldown on orgnums would allow me to have both of the awesome sets I want :smile: if I have to choose I would rather have whitestrake set and go with serpent stone but I would need a lot more champ points to make up the lost regens
  • AlexDougherty
    AlexDougherty
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    oh and on another note ive tested it out and having serpent stone gets me to about the same health regeneration. which is a little over 1k now while I would do this instead it means I lose out on magicka regen or another stat I acutally need. a duration/cooldown on orgnums would allow me to have both of the awesome sets I want :smile: if I have to choose I would rather have whitestrake set and go with serpent stone but I would need a lot more champ points to make up the lost regens

I know what you mean, and I personally would agree with the cooldown idea, but you've seen the threads with everyone saying "NERF THIS" and "THIS IS OP", Just don't want to see a good set get nerfed.
    People believe what they either want to be true or what they are afraid is true!
    Wizard's first rule
    Passion rules reason
    Wizard's third rule
    Mind what people Do, not what they say, for actions betray a lie.
    Wizard's fifth rule
    Willfully turning aside from the truth is treason to one's self
    Wizard's tenth rule
  • bovardjeff_ESO
    bovardjeff_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    thats true but on another thread someone pointed out the lich set which is similar to orgnums but gives magicka regeneration for 20 seconds. if orgnums is made similar to lich set that would fix a lot of problems with op-ness.
  • Nikkor
    Nikkor
    ✭✭✭
    thats true but on another thread someone pointed out the lich set which is similar to orgnums but gives magicka regeneration for 20 seconds. if orgnums is made similar to lich set that would fix a lot of problems with op-ness.
    its also the rarest most difficult set to get in the game. So perhaps it should be better.

• Kensei_ESO
    Kensei_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I totally agree OP - adding a buff duration would upgrade this set from "sucks balls" status to "pretty decent" status. I'm sorry you didn't get your wish. :(

• Vaoh
    Vaoh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I like your idea. It's already difficult to use this set and not heavily neglect another part of your character at the same time. A change like this would justify it a little more.

Maybe something like "This set's effects last for an additional 5 seconds after rising above 60% health."
    Edited by Vaoh on March 6, 2016 8:58AM
  • bovardjeff_ESO
    bovardjeff_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    UPDATE ON THIS THREAD . THE NEW TROLL KING SET does EVEN BETTER THAN ORGNUMS SCALES
    WHAT THE HELL ! has more regen (arguably) and 10 sec duration with the requirment also being below 60%
  • bovardjeff_ESO
    bovardjeff_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    i dont know about you guys but i feel as if crafted is being ignored in favor of the helm set builds :(