Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Question about cp and levels

Lumenn
Lumenn
✭✭✭✭✭
I recently got my first character to 50 and am going through silver. I've read with a 5 level difference you don't get exp etc. I'm currently cp 84, do the cp count as levels? So if I hit cp 90 will the cp 40 mobs in silver stop giving exp?

Best Answer

• Farmerr
    Farmerr
    ✭✭
    You'll still get XP but it won't level your skills like if you were at CP 40 or lower.

Cyrodiil and Wrothgar scale the game to you, so you don't have to worry about this. That's why these are the popular grinding zones.

I understand you want to probably make the most efficient use of your time leveling if you don't play much. I get in about 3-4 hours a week tops.

I switched to doing Cadwell's Gold a while back at 70 CP while waiting to see what they do with One Tamriel since all that XP filled out my skill lines to 50 in no time. Going back to do Silver with everything scaled would be a lot less boring.
    Answer ✓
  • Lumenn
    Lumenn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks!