Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

How do you alchemy?

SameMeteor26
SameMeteor26
✭✭✭
I am new to alchemy and I have no idea how to do it. How do you make stuff and what stuff do you need and where do you get it
  • Daemons_Bane
    Daemons_Bane
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Firstly, if you are new, try and look in the crafting skills :smile: There you will see Alchemy.. There is a skill that highlights alchemy reagents on the ground, making them easier to collect.. Water, which is the base, can be found near bodies of water, and usually in crates in dungeons and such.. To create a potion, find an alchemist table in town, they are marked on the map, and start mixing ingredients to try out stuff.. As you make experiments, you will learn the traits of the ingredients, aka what they can do for you/against you :smile:
  • phairdon
    phairdon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Your immersion is breaking my entitlement. Buff Sorc's. Darkshroud the cremator Death by furRubeus BlackFluffy knight BladesThe Fat PantherPsijic Fungal SausageFlesheater the VileCaspian Rafferty FernsbyArchfiend Warlock PiersThe Black BishopEvil Wizard Lizard (EU)Neberra Vestige Fajeon (EU)Salanis Deathstick (EU)Blood Mage Alchemist (EU)