Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

This account is already logged in

FlapjacksNsyrup
Was running around the city in Rivenspire when I get an error (304 maybe?) that my account is already logged in. This kicked me back out to the Title Screen. This is after the game going to a black screen once and forcing me to quit out and attempt to log back in again all while I've been battling with "unexpected internal errors" for 30 minutes before finally getting in. Now I'm battling with those same errors and long, broken queues. Sometimes I'll be in a queue for 5 minutes before it tells me an error occurred.

The game itself is great but these log-in and connectivity issues are ridiculous.
  • FlapjacksNsyrup
    Oh and in the middle of a mages guild quest I got kicked to the character selection screen. These servers are getting worse every day.
  • DeathBySiren28
    DeathBySiren28
    Soul Shriven
    Yeah, I have had this same error code kick me too. First it was the "too many messages sent" error code, then the "check your internet connection" error and now this. It's like they fix one, only to have another one pop up and kick us out. It is getting a little ridiculous...
  • Marktoneth3
    Marktoneth3
    ✭✭✭
    I just got this error in Cyrodill(Azurah) PC/NA
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    First thing to try is to turn off all your mods if your getting excess message errors.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• covenant_merchant
    covenant_merchant
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    inb4 reported for account sharing xD
  • Tee_Elle
    Tee_Elle
    Nestor wrote: »
    First thing to try is to turn off all your mods if your getting excess message errors.

We don't have mods on XBox.
  • SirMaxwellWood
    Still having this issue few hours now i go back to it every 10 mins or so and wont let me even get to character select. Error 304 says already logged in
  • bryanhaas
    bryanhaas
    ✭✭✭✭
    Still having this issue few hours now i go back to it every 10 mins or so and wont let me even get to character select. Error 304 says already logged in

Just to make sure you are on Xbox, right? Trying to compare the issues between X1 and PS4. I have both and was curious if they are both the same in regards to uptime or if one is better than the other.
    PS4 NA AD GM formerly known as GM of "The Children of the Void"

9 trait crafter I do all the things (Yes I mean ALL the things ;0).

Price list: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FTV7ACtmEpQQwsEiHVcrBxC0zKaj6LKvc3An7dGG2t0/edit?usp=sharing
    Youtube: MaulochBaal https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCRav05_8nWGvlTrfBBefaEw/featured