Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Please fix your game ZoS

Diminish
Diminish
✭✭✭✭✭
Why do I even try to play this game, let alone sub. I tried going into a guild store, and the stores menu never loaded, but the game sure thought it did, locking me out of doing ANYTHING... Im sorry, I could open my map, thats it.

So I closed app due to no other choice. Low and behold, the game left me logged in. So of course I got error 304 when trying to log back in, and had to wait like 25 min for my character to timeout... which I did. I get signed back in, and upon initial load get an unusual long loading screen and eventually time out.

Guess what, error 304 when I try to sign back in, and another 20 some minute wait. Finally log back in and the same damn thing happens!

ZoS, this is me telling you I will not be letting my sub renew until you use some of your profits to actually fix your damn game. Stop putting over priced junk in your crown store, and fix all these irritating bugs, and lag that plague your game for a change!

/rant
  • zacvanm
    zacvanm
    ✭✭✭
    #OneTamriel will be AWESOME!
    EP Nord StamDK PvP
    EP Breton Magplar PvP/PvE
    1750cp
    PS-NA
  • Diminish
    Diminish
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah, I'm sure it will be. Along with the dozens of bugs it gets bundled with. I seriously dont even know why most of us bother with this game... I am sure it has to do with hoping that someday ZoS might do something right with the IP. ET for the Atari didnt ship with this many bugs!
  • KevinBrits
    I just bought the game and Subbed but i see alot of negativity on the forums and especially their facebook. Did i pick up the wrong game? :(
  • Anamander
    Anamander
    KevinBrits wrote: »
    I just bought the game and Subbed but i see alot of negativity on the forums and especially their facebook. Did i pick up the wrong game? :(

No the game is great. Are there Bugs ? YES, doe's it break the game? NO, are there on going fixes ? YES are ZOS continuing to develop the game? certainly, did you buy the right game ?absolutely. Though some of the gripes in the forums are very valid please take some with a pinch of salt and have fun.
  • Rittings
    Rittings
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Anamander wrote: »

No the game is great. Are there Bugs ? YES, doe's it break the game? NO, are there on going fixes ? YES are ZOS continuing to develop the game? certainly, did you buy the right game ?absolutely. Though some of the gripes in the forums are very valid please take some with a pinch of salt and have fun.

Does it break the game no??? Are you sure? Obviously you weren't around in the second month of the game when it was all running pretty smoothly!!! Since that month - nothing has worked at properly - except fishing.

The game is utterly broken in parts. And Zenimax aren't even acknowledging half of it!!! It's lame. Do we love this game? Of course we do - we are like abused partners in a demonstrative and degrading marriage...
  • Neowit
    Neowit
    ✭✭✭
    Lol. If I had a nickle for every time Zenimax was compared to an abusive partner.
  • Diminish
    Diminish
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Short and sweet, I continue my sub for the craft bag... and I am sure that is the deciding factor for many. Starting out, I would say that unless you want to play the DLCs I would definitely not be subbing yet. The game is just a turd hiding behind the Elder Scrolls name. In fixing one thing, they break 30 more. You can develop some good memories within the game, and even have some fun with it, but it takes a very patient individual to do so due to all the bugs, glitches, lag, crashes, imbalance, unfavorable RNG, etc. that you must endure along the way.
  • Neowit
    Neowit
    ✭✭✭

ESO is a great game. Just not very well maintained.
  • outsideworld76
    outsideworld76
    ✭✭✭
    Neowit wrote: »

ESO is a great game. Just not very well maintained.

It's not a well developed game, if that was the case they would have fixed the lag issue a long time ago.

For a MMO lag free performance is the most essential requirement, all the other requirements should have lower priority.