The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Highly laggy and glitchy throughout right now.

Rittings
Rittings
✭✭✭✭✭
Can't logout, can't login. Its not just me, my wife has same issue (different PS4 with completely individual internet connection and service. Not sure if this is just NA server - but the servers seemed slammed earlier and got much busier before a whole variety of lag issues and disconnection problems started occurring. It felt like it was probably an overloaded server.

Anyone else experiencing something similar? If so - what is being done about this?
  • Rittings
    Rittings
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Playing on the EU server seems okay. So I think it's likely that this is just an NA server issue - and quite possibly one caused by the sheer volume of players and the Zenimax servers just simply aren't capable of dealing with it.
  • disintegr8
    disintegr8
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Had huge load time getting in and out of wayrest sewers just now. Closed the game and now cannot log in - it tells me I am already logged in. Never had that before, even when game crashed.
    Australian on PS4 NA server.
    Everyone's entitled to an opinion.
  • KristaVegas
    KristaVegas
    ✭✭✭
    Two friends and I have the same issue, already logged in...
  • blueswordsman
    same issue bro! and i got Error 304: account already logged in,but Bulletin Board says:"The PlayStation® Network service interruption has been resolved. Thank you for your patience!" it's real? i don't beleive this message.
    Edited by blueswordsman on September 2, 2016 5:44AM
  • noobsammich
    noobsammich
    Soul Shriven
    Having this exact same issue, you're not alone
  • Neowit
    Neowit
    ✭✭✭
    Anyone else exited for One Tamriel?
  • zacvanm
    zacvanm
    ✭✭✭