Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Cannot log in

bryanhaas
bryanhaas
✭✭✭✭
I assume PSN is having issues again cannot get to character select. Screw it I'm going to sleep.
PS4 NA AD GM formerly known as GM of "The Children of the Void"

9 trait crafter I do all the things (Yes I mean ALL the things ;0).

Price list: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FTV7ACtmEpQQwsEiHVcrBxC0zKaj6LKvc3An7dGG2t0/edit?usp=sharing
Youtube: MaulochBaal https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCRav05_8nWGvlTrfBBefaEw/featured
  • disintegr8
    disintegr8
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Getting error 304, account already logged.
    Australian on PS4 NA server.
    Everyone's entitled to an opinion.
  • LovesLost13
    same
  • LovesLost13
    Zenimax This is a pretty big deal if we are actually getting hacked or something. We kinda need to know.
  • noobsammich
    noobsammich
    Soul Shriven
    I'm having the same issue, from account already logged in errors to now "cannot connect check your internet connection" errors. Fun.
  • WeylandLabs
    WeylandLabs
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Same here now...
  • toughchick5115
    toughchick5115
    Soul Shriven
    Yea would be nice to know if people are being hacked. My husband was able to get in but has been on a load screen for about 20min. Mine won't let me on at all. Says I'm already logged in.
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    whew...thank goodness for my fellow forumers for letting me know it's not just me...curse you forumers for now making me worry about getting hacked...
    PVP Campaigns Section: Playstation NA and EU (Gray Host) - This Must be the Place
  • WeylandLabs
    WeylandLabs
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was in a load screen for about 10 min, decided to restart the game. Restarted it and gave me the error code " 304 Already logged in. Then restarted the game few times and my ps4. Gave me another me error about my internet. Then kept trying now im got past the load character now currently in a load screen. Unusually long load time again. I suggest restarting your ps4 and keep trying. Its been about 30 min of waiting now just to load. If i get in i will notify this post.
  • toughchick5115
    toughchick5115
    Soul Shriven
    I closed my game at least eight times, logged out of psn and back in and restarted my ps4. Still having issues. Hope this gets resolved soon
  • noobsammich
    noobsammich
    Soul Shriven
    Just managed to log in, but now I'm paranoid about zoning. lol
  • zacvanm
    zacvanm
    ✭✭✭
    Well I guess I'll go outside now and throw bricks at cars for entertainment.
    EP Nord StamDK PvP
    EP Breton Magplar PvP/PvE
    1750cp
    PS-NA
  • noobsammich
    noobsammich
    Soul Shriven
    Got any spare bricks?
  • WeylandLabs
    WeylandLabs
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Im in ! Get past the character load it will be about 20min of waiting to dont restart the game. But im finally in.....
  • zacvanm
    zacvanm
    ✭✭✭
    And I can't connect to the EA servers for BF1 Beta. ZOS, do you guys use the same hamster for your servers? You slick *** you.
    EP Nord StamDK PvP
    1750cp
    PS-NA
  • noobsammich
    noobsammich
    Soul Shriven
    Now servers are temporarily down for maintenance? lol! Any ETA?
    Edited by noobsammich on September 2, 2016 6:35AM
  • WeylandLabs
    WeylandLabs
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ohhhh tons of people just got kicked Error 328 the server is down...
  • zacvanm
    zacvanm
    ✭✭✭
    Got any spare bricks?

As long as you're not AD, then yes lol

EP Nord StamDK PvP
    1750cp
    PS-NA
  • noobsammich
    noobsammich
    Soul Shriven
    zacvanm wrote: »
    Got any spare bricks?

:( I'd share my bricks with you regardless of affiliation or creed. C'mon. We're both in this current predicament together.
  • Diminish
    Diminish
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Down for maintenace? You should put your megaserver in a garbage disposal where it belongs; you and your player base would be better off ZoS. Starting over is about the only hope left for this game.

Why not start a "new server fund" in the crown store; we all know you give that all the attention!
  • WeylandLabs
    WeylandLabs
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So check this out ....

Just tried to play another game looks like thier servers are down too, something fishy is going on ?

• IHecate
    IHecate
    ✭✭✭
    Back up and all is good.
  • zacvanm
    zacvanm
    ✭✭✭
    zacvanm wrote: »
    Got any spare bricks?

:( I'd share my bricks with you regardless of affiliation or creed. C'mon. We're both in this current predicament together.

Well put. Grab some beer on the way over. I got the bricks and lawn chairs.
    EP Nord StamDK PvP
    1750cp
    PS-NA
  • bryanhaas
    bryanhaas
    ✭✭✭✭
    Well crap that was a lot of responses.
    This could have been the playstation network btw.
    I downloaded ESO on my X1 last night so for at least in the future I can tweet to Sony that I don't have this problem with my xbox. It is fun to do things like that, it do it all the time at work to fedex and ups.

Too bad I cannot have my main character's traits learned plus recipes learned copied over to X1 so I could play on either platform.
    Edited by bryanhaas on September 2, 2016 6:09PM
    PS4 NA AD GM formerly known as GM of "The Children of the Void"

9 trait crafter I do all the things (Yes I mean ALL the things ;0).

Price list: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FTV7ACtmEpQQwsEiHVcrBxC0zKaj6LKvc3An7dGG2t0/edit?usp=sharing
    Youtube: MaulochBaal https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCRav05_8nWGvlTrfBBefaEw/featured