The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

DRUGS RUNNING AND NASTY BUSSNIES !

KimoBitz
KimoBitz
✭✭✭
Whoa there! Put the phone down! No need to call the Police!

Imagine being able to purchause a meth lab for example.Start Manufacturing drugs such as the infamous skooma from skyrim and other narcotics(gather diffrent herbs from around the world and add various stuff to make a specific drug)and start dealing

Will this be in the game? It would be something fun to do and guilds and clans could operate. I think the effects it provides would have to be tweaked to cause high demand and an economy based around the item, and it would also inspire open world PvP between enemy clans.
  • Daemons_Bane
    Daemons_Bane
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I sure hope it won't.. Games will almost never let you do that.. Sends out a baaaaaaaaaad signal

Go play GTA or Payday instead if you want to play with drugs
    Edited by Daemons_Bane on August 31, 2016 12:06PM
  • KimoBitz
    KimoBitz
    ✭✭✭
    I sure hope it won't.. Games will almost never let you do that.. Sends out a baaaaaaaaaad signal

Dude its already in the game, there is a skooma quest in eso where u get to do this kind of bussnies so its a possibilty
  • Daemons_Bane
    Daemons_Bane
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Yes, the drug itself is in the game.. But there's a really really REALLY long way from that and to going around in your own meth lab
  • peniku8
    peniku8
    ✭✭✭
    Wwl87wE_700w_0.jpg
    Leader of the Akatosh Imperium, Guildmaster of

Traders of the Ebonheart
    Pact Veteran Trade
    Pact Veteran Trade II

Ambassador of the
    Knights of Akatosh

PC EU
    HODOR
    Youtube
    Flawless Conqueror - Ophidian Overlord - Boethia's Scythe, I want an achievement for having 500k dps!
  • P3ZZL3
    P3ZZL3
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Best of both worlds. Exciting and yet informative.

Yes, it's the ESO Math Lab!
    CP561 Redguard | Jabsy Templar | Stamina Build
    CP561 Breton | Jesus Beam Templar | Magicka Build Forever!
    CP561 Naked Nord | Tanky DK | Stamigicka Build

✭✭✭ Check ESO Server Status Live!: http://eso.webhub.eu/ ✭✭✭
  • Daemons_Bane
    Daemons_Bane
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Get some more love for the games, and take your meth lab to payday :) you're pretty new in ES it seems
  • Abeille
    Abeille
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well, housing is coming. Maybe you can make a skooma lab in your basement then.
    Just so that everyone knows, my Altmer still can't have black hair. About a dozen of Altmer NPCs in the game have black hair. Just saying.

Meet my characters:
    Command: Do the thing.

Zadarri, Khajiit Fist of Thalmor: The thing was done, as commanded.
    Durza gra-Maghul, Orc blacksmith: The thing was done perfectly, in the most efficient way.
    Tegwen, Bosmer troublemaker: You can't prove I didn't do the thing.
    Sings-Many-Songs, Argonian fisher: Sure, I'll do the thing... Eventually. Maybe.
    Aerindel, Altmer stormcaller: After extensive research, I've come to the conclusion that doing the thing would be a waste of resources.
    Liliel, Dunmer pyromancer: Aerindel said I shouldn't do the thing. Something about "resources".
    Gyda Snowcaller, Nord cryomancer: I will find a way to do it that won't waste resources and make Aerindel proud of me.
    Beatrice Leoriane, Breton vampire: I persuaded someone else into doing the thing. You are welcome, dear.
    Sahima, Redguard performer: Doing the thing sounds awfully unpleasant and really not my problem.
    Ellaria Valerius, Imperial priestess: I'll pray to the Eight for the thing to be done, if it is Their will.
  • CJohnson81
    CJohnson81
    ✭✭✭✭

But it's totally cool to be an assassin or murderous thief if you want.

I don't want a whole drug economy thing, but let us make skooma, create a network of NPC dealers with daily skooma crafting writs and delivery quests. Maybe while on the quest, you have a bounty and high heat, so you gotta be fast and sneaky. Or they could even be instanced dailies, and utilize the mechanics of the Thieves Guild and Dark Brotherhood dailies. Get from point A to point B without being caught.
    Huor Melwasul - Archdemon, The Demons of Light - Warlock, Hufflepuff House - ADXB1 - NA
    I'm only updating this because we're commenting on a thread about signatures. Give me awesomes!
  • Dromede
    Dromede
    ✭✭✭✭
    CJohnson81 wrote: »

I don't want a whole drug economy thing, but let us make skooma, create a network of NPC dealers with daily skooma crafting writs and delivery quests. Maybe while on the quest, you have a bounty and high heat, so you gotta be fast and sneaky. Or they could even be instanced dailies, and utilize the mechanics of the Thieves Guild and Dark Brotherhood dailies. Get from point A to point B without being caught.

:| That's a no.
    Skye Cloude - Sorc DPS, Master Crafter. Main, the bestest
    Lae Lenne - Templar Healer Trial grade.
    Dromede - Stamina Nightblade, she's a newb and doesn't know what she's doing
    V'oghatta - Stamplar pretending to be a tank
    Ulville Thonvella - aspiring Fire Mage, be careful around her fire sticks!
    Dromedaris - lost and not found. Named after a shoe, what else can you expect from her? A proper tank in her wildest dreams
    Swims-Naked - too pretty to grind, too silly to quest.
    Sun Flair - Dunmer Templar that can't spell for life. To bad she's too broke to afford a name change... Well, at least she's pretty...
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    We already collect herbs and make drugs from it. Called potions. Going beyond that as the soap suggests is just wrong.
  • Runs
    Runs
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Runs| Orc NightbladeChim-el Adabal| Dunmer TemplarM'air the Honest| Khajiit Templar
    Oddity| Altmer SorcerorDrizlo| Orc DragonKnightLady Ra Gada| Redguard Sorceror
    Taste-of-Hist-Sap| Argonian NightbladeWar'den Peace| Khajiit WardenLittle Warden Annie Altmer Warden
    Ports with Blood| Breton TemplarDirty-Old-Man| Dunmer DragonKnightEyes-of-the-Sun| Argonian DragonKnight
    Bleak Mystique| Nord WardenPolychronopolous| Imperial SorcerorBullcrit| Khajiit Nightblade
    PC NA CP 1250+ and still a noob
    At Writs End - A place to complete master writs
  • bertenburnyb16_ESO
    bertenburnyb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    P3ZZL3 wrote: »
    Best of both worlds. Exciting and yet informative.

Yes, it's the ESO Math Lab!

I think you read that wrong
    Haze Ramoran Dunmer Dragonknight Tank/Dps – Smoked-Da-Herb Saxheel Templar Tank/Healer

Red Diamond, Protect us 'til the end (EU EP Thorn)
  • Didaco
    Didaco
    ✭✭✭✭
    Dealing drugs in a game that has deleted shirt-cleavage and naked tighs on female's models?

Really?
  • Wreuntzylla
    Wreuntzylla
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

A bad signal. Like...
    Joining a family that murders innocents for hire and then jokes about it (while making glorious fountains of blood with your stabbing technique)? Or maybe pick pocketing average citizens of their hard earned possessions? Bringing the entire thieves guild from ruin to glory? Being second to only Molag Bal on the mass murderer list? Matching up prostitutes with the right mercenaries? Deciding whether someone lives or dies as the sole judge, jury and executioner? Helping slavers recapture their slaves?

I'm sure I missed a few.
  • NetflixNChiill
    Drugs are bad.... mmmkayyyy
  • AnnieBeGood
    AnnieBeGood
    ✭✭✭✭
    That would be a no.
    Gulrosa V160 Templar -healer and master crafter
    Annie Spaceshifter V160 magica NB - just a thieving assassin, now retired
    Katerina - 'Daedric Annie' - V160 Stamina DK - now bank alt, wardrobe mistress
    Anni Bee - Vet 160Templar - pvp magica templar - Daedric Lord Slayer
    Lily Malone - stam sorc - pve goddess
    Rey of Jakku Plain - Vet 160 - magica templar dd
    Savanna - magica warden, still learning to play
    and several babies...... learning to ride
    EU server, pc and All for the Pact
    Alith, the best guild in the EU
  • DMuehlhausen
    DMuehlhausen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

LOL read what you put. You don't want a whole economy. Yet you want to make it, trade it, run it, let Guilds control it...sounds like an economy to me.
  • Stovahkiin
    Stovahkiin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Wut?
    Beware the battle cattle, but don't *fear* the battle cattle!
  • Rohamad_Ali
    Rohamad_Ali
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    s31WTpj.jpg
  • Stovahkiin
    Stovahkiin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    s31WTpj.jpg

LOL
    Beware the battle cattle, but don't *fear* the battle cattle!
  • CapnPhoton
    CapnPhoton
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No thanks...

If this were added, what's next? Strip pubs, Argonian lap dances, and using your mounts to complete ride by assassinations?

There are other games you can do this stuff in.
    Xbox One NA Aldmeri Dominion
  • Inhuman003
    Inhuman003
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just give me Moon Sugar for PvP and I'm all good :p
  • Oakmontowls_ESO
    Oakmontowls_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    CapnPhoton wrote: »
    No thanks...

If this were added, what's next? Strip pubs, Argonian lap dances, and using your mounts to complete ride by assassinations?

Well there's a brothel in ebonheart.
  • ArchMikem
    ArchMikem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No thanks...

There's a Brothel in the Baandari Trade Post of Malabal Tor too, though it only has a single "worker".
    CP1,900+ Master Explorer - AvA One Star General - Console Peasant - The Clan
    Quest Objective: OMG Go Talk To That Kitty!
  • Unsent.Soul
    Unsent.Soul
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I don't want a whole drug economy thing

but let us make skooma, create a network of NPC dealers with daily skooma crafting writs and delivery quests.

Really? Not sure if moronic or confused about what a drug economy is......
  • THEDKEXPERIENCE
    THEDKEXPERIENCE
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    ArchMikem wrote: »
    No thanks...

There's a Brothel in the Baandari Trade Post of Malabal Tor too, though it only has a single "worker".

There is also that awkward Orcish bathhouse.

If I could do it I would quit PVP and just sell skooma in Davon's Watch all day yelling in area chat like Tyrone Biggums.

"I don't know if you know this Joe Rogan? I smoke rocks!"