Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 15
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
In response to the ongoing issue, the North American PC/Mac megaserver is currently unavailable while we perform maintenance. https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656543/temporarily-taking-down-the-pts-the-pc-na-live-server

How many motif styles have you mastered?

• waterfairy
    waterfairy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I'm not sure how many, I have motif master brown (all original styles), Xivkyn, Merc and a few pages of several other styles.
  • Zerok
    Zerok
    ✭✭✭✭
    All 34!!!
    All.

Purchasing motifs is the main purpose of my gold.
    Zeerok (the sneaky ruffian) - LV50 Bosmer stamblade DPS (AD)
    Gontrand de Bourbon (the greedy aristocrat) - LV50 Breton magsorc tank (DC)
    Augustus Aquilarios (the imperial claimant) - LV50 Imperial stamDK PvP (EP)
    Zeerokk (the AD zealot) - LV50 Altmer magblade PvP (AD)
    Lianna Storm (the inferno maiden) - LV50 Dunmer magDK DPS (EP)
    Fights-With-Khajiit (the gullible faithful) - LV5 Argonian templar (EP)
    Miner'va (the skooma addict) - LV3 Khajiit sorcerer (AD) - chaotic neutral
    Siggy Thorvaldsson (the charismatic baroness) - LV50 Nord stamwarden tank (DC)
  • Mettaricana
    Mettaricana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    12-22
    Imp still has not dropped in 2 years of play and every other page motif I endless just get belt boots and daggers never anything a
  • Locnaar
    Locnaar
    ✭✭✭
    All 34!!!
    Broke down and bought parts of the last 4 sets.there is always a demand for set pieces, and I need to be prepared for anything.Now I'm just broke .
    :s
    former GM All's Faire Trading Guild

beta tester Jan 2014

overheard in Reaper's Marsh (random brigand) "I only kill people who kill people, 'cause killin' people is wrong ..."
  • DurzoBlint13
    DurzoBlint13
    ✭✭✭✭
    still need Abah's Watch and to finish the four new ones. Have half each of Minotaur and Order, need 4 more Dro' Mathra. 5 more Abah's Watch. need all of the Dark Brotherhood pages. Dark Brotherhood and Thieves Guild quests are just not fun to me.
    have all others
  • jcaceresw
    jcaceresw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    23-33
    I just need Akaviri, but pages are scarce and cost more than 100k each. I dont like PVP. Hope they put it on Crown Store. It will be a instabuy for me.
  • UrQuan
    UrQuan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    All 34!!!
    Imp still has not dropped in 2 years of play and every other page motif I endless just get belt boots and daggers never anything a
    For one of the motifs I was farming (now I can't remember which one - I think it was Dark Brotherhood) I got axes 5 times in a row. :|
    Caius Drusus Imperial DK (DC)
    Bragg Ironhand Orc Temp (DC)
    Neesha Stalks-Shadows Argonian NB (EP)
    Falidir Altmer Sorcr (AD)
    J'zharka Khajiit NB (AD)
    Isabeau Runeseer Breton Sorc (DC)
    Fevassa Dunmer DK (EP)
    Manut Redguard Temp (AD)
    Tylera the Summoner Altmer Sorc (EP)
    Svari Snake-Blood Nord DK (AD)
    Ashlyn D'Elyse Breton NB (EP)
    Filindria Bosmer Temp (DC)
    Vigbjorn the Wanderer Nord Warden (EP)
    Hrokki Winterborn Breton Warden (DC)
    Basks-in-the-Sunshine Argonian Temp
    Someone stole my sweetroll
  • bugmom
    bugmom
    ✭✭✭✭
    12-22
    Started out trying to get them all but now I just don't care. Having to farm to get the pages is just not my idea of fun.
  • Robbmrp
    Robbmrp
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    All 34!!!
    For now.....
    NA Server - Kildair
  • UrQuan
    UrQuan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    All 34!!!
    bugmom wrote: »
    Having to farm to get the pages is just not my idea of fun.
    I agree to a point. It depends on how you farm the pages. So really it depends on what you need to do to get them to drop. For some motifs (Dark Brotherhood and Thieves Guild come to mind) I enjoyed the activity that you need to do to farm them, so I farmed all of the pages myself. For others I really didn't want to farm them, so I bought the pages in guild stores. Most fell somewhere in the middle, where I farmed them for a bit, got some of the pages, then got sick of it and bought the pages I hadn't had drop.
    Caius Drusus Imperial DK (DC)
    Bragg Ironhand Orc Temp (DC)
    Neesha Stalks-Shadows Argonian NB (EP)
    Falidir Altmer Sorcr (AD)
    J'zharka Khajiit NB (AD)
    Isabeau Runeseer Breton Sorc (DC)
    Fevassa Dunmer DK (EP)
    Manut Redguard Temp (AD)
    Tylera the Summoner Altmer Sorc (EP)
    Svari Snake-Blood Nord DK (AD)
    Ashlyn D'Elyse Breton NB (EP)
    Filindria Bosmer Temp (DC)
    Vigbjorn the Wanderer Nord Warden (EP)
    Hrokki Winterborn Breton Warden (DC)
    Basks-in-the-Sunshine Argonian Temp
    Someone stole my sweetroll
  • waterfairy
    waterfairy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

I found a full Imperial book in a backpack in the Tempest Island dungeon...not sure if that helps or not
  • WildWilbur
    WildWilbur
    ✭✭✭✭
    23-33
    Sotha_Sil wrote: »
    33 ! too lazy to spend my AP for akaviri style :(

This...
    "Call me a killjoy, but I think that because this is not to my taste, no one else should be able to enjoy it." Marge Simpson
  • Ayantir
    Ayantir
    ✭✭✭✭
    23-33
    29 and few last ones slowly in progress.

I don't consider new styles as styles but costumes.

It's extremly hard to find stones and they only have 3 looks (1 heavy, 1 medium, 1 light) while base styles have 27.

I now buy them when price start to fall. (15k / page is my limit).

Why collecting them quickly when nobody want it?
    Edited by Ayantir on August 31, 2016 5:44PM
    Obsessive Compulsive Elder Scrolls addons Coder
    A Few millions downloads of ESO addons now.
    Master crafter on my main char since release. All tradeskills, recipes \o/, researchs (since long), 35 styles known
    My little french Guild: Cercle de l'Eveil
  • SirAndy
    SirAndy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Having split my crafting between 3 characters makes hunting for motifs somewhat tedious.
    They all know the basic racial motifs plus imperial and barbaric.

However, for the individual pages it only makes sense to learn them on the char that can actually use them.
    For example, learning "dwarven daggers" on my clothier or woodworker wouldn't make much sense.

With that said, i never actually counted all the motifs across those 3 characters. No idea how many i know.
    :smile:
  • Egocanemveresum
    Egocanemveresum
    ✭✭✭
    23-33
    I use to try to learn the whole motif but I was going broke every few months and spent my whole time farming and shopping for them. After the last patch I got to the point where if I like what a piece looks like I learn the page of the motif, example Order of the Hour Staff, but if I don't like it I only learn it if it drops for me. I use to try to get them all to craft for people, but it is not worth the time or effort for me to learn everything anymore.