The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Possible Skin Marking Color Change?

Night_Wolf2112
Night_Wolf2112
✭✭✭✭
Would it please be possible to add this? I mean... why can the Kahjit only have Red eye/face marking? Why can Bosmer only have Green/Gray? Orcs only get Blue/Black.... etc. And, all the full body tats that are all black.... you get my point.

I would use these more often if I could pick the color instead of a color being forced on me. I am a little OCD and if armor color doesn't match my body tattoos color I won't use them... but some are cool, they just don't match!
  • andreasranasen
    andreasranasen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Would it please be possible to add this? I mean... why can the Kahjit only have Red eye/face marking? Why can Bosmer only have Green/Gray? Orcs only get Blue/Black.... etc. And, all the full body tats that are all black.... you get my point.

I would use these more often if I could pick the color instead of a color being forced on me. I am a little OCD and if armor color doesn't match my body tattoos color I won't use them... but some are cool, they just don't match!

Same with the lipsticks on female characters. It's either that hideous red color, gothic black or pale. That's it.. I'd like to be able to customize my character more, I feel it's a huge part of any mmo. To stand out from the crowd with your character.
    #VMATOKENSYSTEM #WEAPONDYE #TRAITCHANGE #CROWNCRATELOVER
    • Alliance/Platform: Aldemerii - PS4/NA - CP 800+
    • Mag Sorc: Arya Rosendahl - Altmer - Highelf