The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Server transfer for champion points

Powerpeach
Dear Zos,

Im in a bit of a predicament,

I have been playing your game on console since launch and im a ESO plus member since then,

Im based in the UK but at the time of starting the game I played with a lot of people from America so I started my account on the NA server ps4,

Now pretty much everyone I played with have moved on and I find that my guild for trials all play a lot later in the afternoon, what’s about 1am my time so I’m struggling to enjoy any of your new content that comes out.

My question to you is this is there any chance you can copy accounts onto the EU server so I can play my characters on the EU server ? I really don’t have a problem starting the characters again it’s the 700 plus champion points that I have a problem with as the grind would take me months upon months.

Would be grateful for a response

Kind Regards
  • Bigevilpeter
    Bigevilpeter
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I'd really like to know that cause I live in Egypt and play on EU servers, but im moving to the US soon, so time zones and people and everything will have to be in the Americas.

I doubt they will do it, but if I have to do all that again on US server I would just quit
  • itehache
    itehache
    ✭✭✭✭
    I would love to see this as well.

I live in Spain but i'm moving to Canada on february and I have the feeling that playing in the EU server will not be as smooth.

Even though I have "only" 320 cp it would still take me ages to farm it all again :/
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There is not an option to transfer or copy accounts to another sever. Zos has stated, just before console launch, the initial PC to console account copy was just that one time and very limited to those who started with the PC launch.

Since then they have been unwilling to budge or consider the idea.