The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

One Shot Stamplar Build

frownsyndromes
frownsyndromes
✭✭✭
hey guys ive been trying out my nightblade build on my new stamplar and its absolutly amazing. you hit extremely hard however still have solid regen :) build is in the description of the video :) and once again a special thank you to everyone who has supported my channel:) we just hit 100 subs and it means alot to me :) enjoy the build guys!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ds_PJe_2Pds
  • zuto40
    zuto40
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    for real tho, everyones using viper and velidreth and its broken af
    Stamblade- Legate
    Tank/Heals Templar- Sergeant
    Magic DK- Corporal
    Stam DK- Sergeant
    Stamplar- Corporal

YouTube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCy8uqORxhlrMh8oz2230s9g
  • Wreuntzylla
    Wreuntzylla
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Must sell DLCs, yo.
  • frownsyndromes
    frownsyndromes
    ✭✭✭
    zuto40 wrote: »
    CANCER

thats an understatement bro this build got melignant 7th stage maninjacockle
  • FearlessOne_2014
    FearlessOne_2014
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Want to laugh guys? At the same time we get these players in these cancer sets making threads like this.

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/287058/why-hasnt-radiant-destruction-been-nerfed-yet#latest

It's pretty sad and funny at the same time, lol
  • frownsyndromes
    frownsyndromes
    ✭✭✭
    Want to laugh guys? At the same time we get these players in these cancer sets making threads like this.

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/287058/why-hasnt-radiant-destruction-been-nerfed-yet#latest

It's pretty sad and funny at the same time, lol

plz explain haha
  • caeliusstarbreaker
    caeliusstarbreaker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    CANCER

Holy misspelt medical terms batman!
    Rhage Lionpride DC Stamina Templar
    K-Hole
  • Qbiken
    Qbiken
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Learn the difference between broken and good combo, big differense
  • FearlessOne_2014
    FearlessOne_2014
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Qbiken wrote: »

Learn the difference between broken and good combo, big differense

Please do explain what's not broken about killing players with just two or three light attacks and two procs? Actively killing players is one thing, however killing players because procs. that deal supreme damage sounds pretty breaking to me. Maybe if Magicka had access to a blue version of this combo I might be able to give you a bit more lead way.

However sets like this here completely damage the whole purpose of the term "Player versus Player" it's now literately Sets vs Players. Big difference there. Players from the stamina kind now only have to hit you with 2 or 3 light attacks and you just die. Seems not just a little bit broken, but beyond broken. What do you think @Wrobel, I'm truly interested in if you think this is "Ok" for PvP.

It looks to me that the whole ZOS team think it's ok to just keep giving stamina players a [I Win Buttom] that requires absolutely no skill to kill other players. I thought the point of PvP is Player vs Player, am I the one wrong?
  • Brutusmax1mus
    Brutusmax1mus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vicious death can 1 shot many more people and you don't actually have to hit any of them.

Your right, this is sets vs sets online.
  • Brutusmax1mus
    Brutusmax1mus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wait till you try velidreth, viper, widow maker. Even better since wm is aoe and didn't rely on someone stepping in a glowing green circle.
  • kevlarto_ESO
    kevlarto_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is why small scale pvp or svs, will be even worse than the pvp or svs we have in cyrodill, the forums will not be able to repel whines of that magnitude, for nerfs..LOL
  • frownsyndromes
    frownsyndromes
    ✭✭✭
    CANCER

i tried bro hahah
  • leepalmer95
    leepalmer95
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have a question...

Why aren't you using repentance...
    PS4 EU DC

Current CP : 756+

I have every character level 50, both a magicka and stamina version.

RIP my effort to get 5x v16 characters...
  • frownsyndromes
    frownsyndromes
    ✭✭✭
    very nice question and can very well be swapped out for trap beast. i wasnt sure what was better but i do think your right repentance might be the winner
  • frownsyndromes
    frownsyndromes
    ✭✭✭
    This is why small scale pvp or svs, will be even worse than the pvp or svs we have in cyrodill, the forums will not be able to repel whines of that magnitude, for nerfs..LOL

what is svs man?
  • caeliusstarbreaker
    caeliusstarbreaker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    CANCER

i tried bro hahah

Malignant, meningococcal.

There are only two things in this world I care about, proper spelling of medical terminology... And affordable columbine prices.
    K-Hole
  • Lexxypwns
    Lexxypwns
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    CANCER

i tried bro hahah

There are only two things in this world I care about, proper spelling of medical terminology... And affordable columbine prices.

There's only 2 things I hate in this world: People who are intolerant of other people's cultures, and the dutch.
  • caeliusstarbreaker
    caeliusstarbreaker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lexxypwns wrote: »
    CANCER

i tried bro hahah

There's only 2 things I hate in this world: People who are intolerant of other people's cultures, and the dutch.

Hahahahahahaha
    K-Hole