The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

PS4 NA BWB Needs Pact Players

PhxOldGamer68
PhxOldGamer68
✭✭✭✭
I play my non-level 50 characters in BWB, but it's so sad for my Pact characters. Red is the underdog for the past 3 months I've been playing in this campaign - most likely longer before I ever entered. We lose our scrolls constantly and take weeks to get one back. Many times when our scroll is within reach, there are groups attacking on the other side of the map. Hardly anyone wants to talk to others on area chat. There could be 20 of us at Arius standing around with someone asking if anyone needs a group and no one replies. Yet area chat shows 15 players listening.

Defending Arius for AP gets boring. Oh wait, we just lost Arius. Yellow has both our scrolls this week. Blue had them last week. They play Pickle with them while we go back and forth.

HELP! Make this campaign good Pact! Not that the Pact is doing good in Scourge either, but that's another story.
PSN NA/EU: DesertDweller99
PC NA: KaktusKing
  • VampTepez
    VampTepez
    Soul Shriven
    I took a break for a few months and came back last night. First of all I sucked for about an hour until I got the hang of it again. But the 3 pvp guilds I was in for bwb have abandoned it apparently. It was a shock to come back and it's nothing but gankers. I guess people must of left when they took cp away from it.

I ran into an ad I always had trouble fighting a few months ago. Killed him pretty quick with a Stamblade since he doesn't have his cp to rely on anymore. Tried to hold a few keeps but no one apparently knows how to defend properly anymore.