The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

is the necropotence set bugged ?

xilfxlegion
xilfxlegion
✭✭✭✭✭
spent half the night last night hunting down armor pieces for this set.

with 5 pieces equipped, it says if you have a pet active it adds close to 4k to your max magic.

so without the pet, my max health was at 35k. i go and make one of my pets active. my max health is still at 35k.
so i try it with every stinking pet i have. still doesnt change.

anyone else have this issue or am i doing something wrong ?
  • Lieblingsjunge
    Lieblingsjunge
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Heyo!
    Yes, it increases your magicka only. So saying you got 35k Max Health doesn't matter, as Necropotence doesn't affect HP afaik.
    Take a look on your Magicka again :)
    Ignorance is the greatest weapon of tyranny.
    PC - EU.
    Lieblingsjunge(AD) - Racechanged Argonian :< | AR 50 - No double AP or Bleakers involved |
    Sits-On-Cacti(DC) - Problem?
    Fail-With-Tail(AD) - Healing Springs-spammer :<
    Tiny Liebs(EP) - Very Tiny. Also heals.
    Lieblingsmädchen(DC) - Magplar is love.
    The Dominàtrix(AD) - Chains, whip, whip, whip.
    Fluffy Furball Kitten(DC) - Kittycat, meow.
    Your Face(EP) - People make bad jokes about my name =(
    Liebs-With-Trees(AD) - Male argo with a big tail :>

Officer/Sandwitch of Zerg Squad
    My title: The Maneater, Destroyer of Maneuvers, Bane of Potatoes, she who devours them, The Black Hole, the humorless, first of her name.
  • WillhelmBlack
    WillhelmBlack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Read your post.
    PC EU
  • LMar
    LMar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It adds close to 4K to your max magic, not to your max health.

Also, to make it a bit clearer, pets in this case means the sorcerer summons, eg clannfear, twilight and the familiar. The sorcerer class skills, not the pets you can bring forth using the collections menu! This armour bonus set is exclusively for sorcerers. Not sure if it even applies if you have the Maw of Infernal set when it procs the Daedroth
    "If a stick of fish is a fish stick, it will stick like other fish sticks stick"
    "Taller races now sit in chairs correctly"
  • xilfxlegion
    xilfxlegion
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Heyo!
    Yes, it increases your magicka only. So saying you got 35k Max Health doesn't matter, as Necropotence doesn't affect HP afaik.

sorry. i havent had my coffee yet. meant max magic. my max magic did not change. and from what i am reading online now
    it seems like this only works for a sorc's summoned familiars. which would have been nice if it was listed that way. especially since i spent about 400k on the pieces i got.

oh well. guess i will finally finish leveling up my sorc
  • WillhelmBlack
    WillhelmBlack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Also pets means summons, not your baby netch.
    PC EU
  • xilfxlegion
    xilfxlegion
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Also pets means summons, not your baby netch.

lol. i dont have the netch.

i still think they should list it correctly. it says pets, not summons, not familiars. specifically pets.

• The_Saint
    The_Saint
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ok i think you missunderstand pet...

Its not the pet which run after you like scamp, dog etc...

Its pets from skills like sorc pets, nb shadows. also the undaunted deadroth, machine should work
    Samuel Crow - Nachtklinge - PC-EU-DC
    Saint_Crow Twitch / Youtube
    ESO Stream Team Member
    Noractis
  • Tremors
    Tremors
    ✭✭✭
    Heyo!

sorry. i havent had my coffee yet. meant max magic. my max magic did not change. and from what i am reading online now
    it seems like this only works for a sorc's summoned familiars. which would have been nice if it was listed that way. especially since i spent about 400k on the pieces i got.

oh well. guess i will finally finish leveling up my sorc

Hey man, niteblade shades count as a pet, incase you were planning on using it on your blade :)
    Passionfruit GM - PC NA
    Godslayer | Dawnbringer
  • Bigevilpeter
    Bigevilpeter
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    oh you literally meant pets? I thought you were talking about some summon. No way you actually thought pets add anything to combat other than visuals!! even if it is mistyped you should have known better
  • xilfxlegion
    xilfxlegion
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    oh you literally meant pets? I thought you were talking about some summon. No way you actually thought pets add anything to combat other than visuals!! even if it is mistyped you should have known better

i thought it was weird also --- but it clearly says pets --- not summons or familiars. why wouldnt anyone think it meant pets when it clearly says pets ?

• DannyLV702
    DannyLV702
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Lmfao I'm sorry but his is the most innocent mistake I've seen
  • SorataArisugawa
    SorataArisugawa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    DannyLV702 wrote: »

Yeah, I am really sorry for him, too. But in a way it is quite funny
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!
  • xilfxlegion
    xilfxlegion
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    DannyLV702 wrote: »

yeah i gotta stop doing drugs lol
  • Nighn_9
    Nighn_9
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    it works with nightblades shade skill, thus it works with the crafted set morkuldin that summons a sword, and it works with sorc pets, werewolf direwolf pets, the daedroth boss set, the engine guardian boss set.. i havent tested it on Trapping webs with the spiders coming out yet..
    NA / PC
    November Beta 2013
    WEBSITE LINK MY TWITCH
    WEBSITE LINK MY YOUTUBE