The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

New Crown Store Showcase! New Hairstyles and DLC Bundle!

Cazzy
Cazzy
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭
http://www.elderscrollsonline.com/en-gb/news/post/2016/08/30/crown-store-showcase--august-30th-2016

COSTUMES

Cyrod Gentry's Town Gown

c0cb611b77c233c45e841cd016b538f5.jpg?_ga=1.32862910.1090438261.1465399628

Unbuckle that grimy armor and slip into something elegant! "Tailored from sheerest linen, as daring as it is discreet, this aristocratic town gown is suitable for Cyrodilics of either sex," says the renowned Diocletia of Skingrad. "Whether you're dining or dancing, shopping or just showing off, this is for you."

The Cyrodiil Gentry's Town Gown will be available on all platforms, starting on September 15.

Cyrod Patrician Formal Gown

4b2ae25a0fd23ff4601d5eb9f1940cde.jpg

Had enough of slumming it with the commoners? You'll look every inch the aristocrat in this formal wrap gown from Diocletia of Skingrad, paired with a splendid gorget of hammered gold dripping with Imperial diamonds. Get haughty!

The Cyrodiil Patrician Formal Gown will be available on all platforms, starting on September 15.

CRAFTING

Malacath Cult

ed8e4eab073c4ec8ffa41e037666b455.jpg

Forge-Wife Gurzbog gra-Gulog says, “Listen up, smiths! We don't pound hot metal around here just because it's fun. We forge for the glory of Malacath! Shoddy work will not be tolerated. You want to make items in the Malacath Cult style? Well, there's only one right way to do it, so pay attention!"

The Malacath Cult Crown Crafting Motif will be available on all platforms, starting on September 1.

Trinimac Cult

242373cebdfb54dfd0977c136858e396.jpg

The Venerable Uugus, Priest of Trinimac, says, “The Elves have forgotten the warrior ideals of Trinimac, but we Orsimer keep them alive! As the Children of Trinimac, we embody his stoic courage and bold audacity. The arms we bear and the armor we wear shine with gold, in remembrance of Trinimac's golden skin. And they are accented with polished ebony, in token of Lorkhan's blood when Trinimac tore out his heart."

The Trinimac Cult Crown Crafting Motif will be available on all platforms, starting on September 29.

DLC

Guilds and Glory: The 4-DLC Mega-Pack

4f4630d28c17f5ef2ccb45053a1cd85b.jpg

Get the first four Tamriel Unlimited DLC packs for one bargain price! Treat yourself to a broad array of new content for every play style. Includes Imperial City, Orsinium, Thieves Guild, and Dark Brotherhood. That's enough adventure for any mortal!

The Guilds and Glory: The 4-DLC Mega-Pack will be available on all platforms, starting on September 9.

MOUNTS

Kagouti

86496986bce413ef3e8824f7b59dbace.jpg

Do you want them to remember the mount you rode in on? Domesticating the savage Kagouti to serve as a mount is a recent endeavor, and to be frank, more than a little experimental. Do you have what it takes to stay in the saddle on one of these fierce, bipedal reptiles?

The Kagouti mount will be available on all platforms for a limited time, from September 22 to September 26.

PETS

Sep Adder

01136eab895324b0f40ab80b6249f60a.jpg

These flying vipers may have short tempers and nasty dispositions, but wait till you see their cute crimson eyes! With time, some of them can even be trained not to inject poison when they bite. Need that nest of skeevers cleared out of your cellar? Here's the perfect pet!

The Sep Adder will be available on all platforms, starting on September 15.

Infernal Sep Adder

1a12e0b800daf82f3b8761e7db8ade99.jpg

Though it may look like it just crawled from the depths of the Deadlands, the Infernal Sep Adder is actually native to the higher altitudes of Hammerfell. As pets, they are … not exactly affectionate. Great conversation starters, though. Wear heavy gauntlets when handling.

The Infernal Sep Adder will be available on all platforms for a limited time, from September 22 to September 26.

Pocket Mammoth

bdba8636f072187132968edb99e09249.jpg

The Orcs of Wrothgar originally bred Pocket Mammoths small in order to make them more manageable as livestock, but Orcs will be Orcs: a few ranches got raided, some of the little trunkers escaped, and they began breeding in the wild. Fortunately, they're easily domesticated, especially if you get one when it's young.

The Pocket Mammoth will be available on all platforms, starting on September 29.

STYLE PARLOR

ADORNMENTS

Dragonfly Wing Lashes

a62fb5acdefa107892eaad607bbf8b06.jpg

Here's a touch of bright and exotic iridescence that will draw all eyes to your eyes, for a lash adornment that's pure magicka. This will bring them up close and personal.

The Dragonfly Wing Lashes will be available on all platforms, starting on September 8.

Long Patriarch Beard

275960461237ab2b0a6c46b474f85c6b.jpg

Admit it: you want respect, even if you haven't earned it. A long beard curled with the wisdom of years confers authority on any face, regardless of age.

The Long Patriarch Beard will be available on all platforms, starting on September 8.

HAIR STYLES

The Heroic Poet

f2c54133dd2b32122d121b016fef3713.jpg

Oh, you romantic devil, tossing off quatrains and epigrams as you charge into battle to defend the underdog! I'm talking to you, burgeoning bards of Tamriel: you know who you are, and this is your hair!

The Heroic Poet will be available on all platforms, starting on September 8.

Long Elven Braid

e8f3cc6d55639d32bbb8e5f067eb7702.jpg

There's always been a lot of cultural interchange between the Wood Elves and the Catfolk, and it even shows up in their hairstyles, as in the popular Long Elven Braid style. It's like having three extra tails!

The Long Elven Braid will be available on all platforms, starting on September 8.

Short-Spiked Crest

84d4341fc19a75cdbcb4b6e946c0ae44.jpg

No feathers or frilly spines for you: you're a lizard who means serious business, and you want others to know it. Here's how. If you've always wanted to look like the teeth of a circular saw were erupting from your cranium, then this is the style for you.

The Short-Spiked Crest will be available on all platforms, starting on September 8.

PERSONALITIES

Drunk Personality

e00b1c8ec60666e18e41af03b1ce2669.jpg

Another round, innkeeper—it'sh party time! Thish personality ish gonna make you wobble an' weave like you're intoxit … inebriash … drunk ash a skunk. It even worksh on High Elves!

The Drunk Personality will be available on all platforms, starting on September 15.

Edited by Cazzy on August 30, 2016 5:20PM
  • Osteos
    Osteos
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pocket Mammoth! <3
    DAGGERFALL COVENANT
    NA PC
    Former Vehemence Member
    Onistka Valerius <> Artemis Renault <> Gonk gra-Ugrash <> Karietta <> Zercon at-Rusa <> Genevieve Renault <> Ktaka <> Brenlyn Renault
  • Rohamad_Ali
    Rohamad_Ali
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
  • MarkusLiberty
    MarkusLiberty
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pfft, old news. Was posted over twenty thousand hours ago

29342527165_fa44c7c00f_o.png
    *Special Snowflake*

• Bad_Company
    Bad_Company
    ✭✭✭✭
    Wow! 3 new hairstyles out of 30-ish! Another disappointment.
    My characters (EU PC):
    Leopardo Di-Caprio (Khajiit Templar) || Matthew Makehoney (Altmer Sorcerer) || Luck-Luster Burt (Redguard Dragonknight)
    Clint Histwood (Argonian Templar) || Martin Uber Ping (Redguard Sorcerer) || Louis Farmstrong (Imperial Nightblade)
    Anthony Hotskins (Altmer Nightblade)

• Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I see a Pocket Mammoth following me around in my future.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• Rohamad_Ali
    Rohamad_Ali
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh nice ! Thank you @Cazzy for updating the thread with pictures . :)
  • Chalinal
    Chalinal
    ✭✭✭
    So how do we get the Malacath Cult and Trinimac Cult crafting styles in game? Because these ones are different than the Malacath and Trinimac styles already in the game.

Or are we now introducing Crown Store Only crafting styles?
    Edited by Chalinal on August 30, 2016 5:51PM
    • @Chalinal
    • PC - NA
    • Guildmaster of <Tamriel Emporium> crafting guild
    • J'Kharj - magicka Nightblade
    • Master Crafter in all professions with 9 traits and all styles
    • Furniture Crafting: Only missing a couple recipes
  • jeedrzej
    jeedrzej
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Chalinal wrote: »
    So how do we get the Malacath Cult and Trinimac Cult crafting styles in game? Because these ones are different than the Malacath and Trinimac styles already in the game.

Nope. They are the same ;)
    Jeedrzej - Magica Dragonknight lvl 50
    Ealian Elieilijas - Magica Sorcerer lvl 50
    Enerias Kazner - Magica Templar lvl 50
    Marcelius SIlny - Stamina Dragonknight lvl 50
    Anvena Kazner - Stamina NIghtblade lvl 50
    Arcynekromantka Anastazja - Magica Nightblade lvl 50
    Threiva Krwawooka - Stamina Sorcerer lvl 50
    Anvena Karen - Stamina Templat lvl 50
    Furia Dorathis - Stamina Dragonknight lvl 50
    Verinia Dziecię Światła - Magica Templar lvl 50
    Anwen Llenariolis - Magica Warden lvl 50
    Welandil Mroźne Serce - Magicka Warden lvl 50
    Brunein Silny - Stamina Warden lvl 50
    Jilialis Szept Nocy - Magicka Sorcerer lvl 50
    Dareiva Tancerka Cieni - Stamina NIghtblade lvl 50
    Doweriusz Desson - Magicka Necromancer lvl 40

Achievement Hunter
    32560 Achievement Points
    CP1203
    3916 collected books
    305 days in-game
  • Chalinal
    Chalinal
    ✭✭✭
    jeedrzej wrote: »

Nope. They are the same ;)

Then why are they labeled "Malacath Cult CROWN Crafting Motif" and Trinimac Cult CROWN Crafting Motif"?

The ones in game do not have the "Cult" part, nor are they labeled as "Crown."
    • @Chalinal
    • PC - NA
  • jeedrzej
    jeedrzej
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Then why are they labeled "Malacath Cult CROWN Crafting Motif" and Trinimac Cult CROWN Crafting Motif"?

No idea. But they are the same. I can see it. I know these styles
    Jeedrzej - Magica Dragonknight lvl 50
    Ealian Elieilijas - Magica Sorcerer lvl 50
    Enerias Kazner - Magica Templar lvl 50
    Marcelius SIlny - Stamina Dragonknight lvl 50
    Anvena Kazner - Stamina NIghtblade lvl 50
    Arcynekromantka Anastazja - Magica Nightblade lvl 50
    Threiva Krwawooka - Stamina Sorcerer lvl 50
    Anvena Karen - Stamina Templat lvl 50
    Furia Dorathis - Stamina Dragonknight lvl 50
    Verinia Dziecię Światła - Magica Templar lvl 50
    Anwen Llenariolis - Magica Warden lvl 50
    Welandil Mroźne Serce - Magicka Warden lvl 50
    Brunein Silny - Stamina Warden lvl 50
    Jilialis Szept Nocy - Magicka Sorcerer lvl 50
    Dareiva Tancerka Cieni - Stamina NIghtblade lvl 50
    Doweriusz Desson - Magicka Necromancer lvl 40

Achievement Hunter
    32560 Achievement Points
    CP1203
    3916 collected books
    305 days in-game
  • Chalinal
    Chalinal
    ✭✭✭
    jeedrzej wrote: »

No idea. But they are the same. I can see it. I know these styles

I hope they are identical, I just don't understand why they are labeled differently. Makes me think they are different than the in game styles.
    • @Chalinal
    • PC - NA
  • Grunim
    Grunim
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That Kagouti is sweet looking. I wonder how its arms move. If it arms did something like "The Signal" from Team America when someone is ganking me in Cyrodiil it would be a definite buy for me.
    Am a whimsical Generation Jones gamer. Online RPGs hooked me since '94 and no sign of stopping soon...

• nimander99
    nimander99
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Cant wait till I can gamble on all these items... 200 crowns for a hairstyle hellz naw man! Not when I can spend 400 Crowns on consumables I'll never use for a shot at that hair style. Naw meen yoz?
    ^ sarcasm, in case you missed that
    I AM UPDATING MY PRIVACY POLICY

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

∽∽∽ 2 years of Elder Scrolls Online ∼∼∼
    "Give us money" = Box sales & monthly sub fees,
    "moar!" = £10 palomino horse,
    "MOAR!" = Switch to B2P, launch cash shop,
    "MOAR!!" = Charge for DLC that subs had already paid for,
    "MOAR!!!" = Experience scrolls and riding lessons,
    "MOARR!!!" = Vampire/werewolf bites,
    "MOAARRR!!!" = CS exclusive motifs,
    "MOOAARRR!!!" = Crown crates,
    "MOOOAAARRR!!!" = 'Chapter's' bought separately from ESO+,
    "MOOOOAAAARRRR!!!!" = ???

Male, Dunmer, VR16, Templar, Aldmeri Dominion, Master Crafter & all Traits, CP450
  • AClockworkLime
    AClockworkLime
    ✭✭✭
    If after this "anniversary celebration" and IC pack *** you think I'm going to pay for ANYTHING from your *** company again, you're sorely mistaken.

Congratulations. Your greed has lost you a formerly well-paying customer.

*** you.
  • Wow
    Wow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    How mutch does thhe drunk eprsonality would cost?
    I'm a Godot Engine and GameMaker enthusiast from the most populated island on earth, Java, Indonesia. Coffee is my staple fuel, and durian is my favourite fruit. I'm currently building a Godot Community site.
  • Abeille
    Abeille
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Grunim wrote: »
    That Kagouti is sweet looking. I wonder how its arms move. If it arms did something like "The Signal" from Team America when someone is ganking me in Cyrodiil it would be a definite buy for me.

The Kagouti don't have any arms, those are its tusks!
    Just so that everyone knows, my Altmer still can't have black hair. About a dozen of Altmer NPCs in the game have black hair. Just saying.

Meet my characters:
    Command: Do the thing.

Zadarri, Khajiit Fist of Thalmor: The thing was done, as commanded.
    Durza gra-Maghul, Orc blacksmith: The thing was done perfectly, in the most efficient way.
    Tegwen, Bosmer troublemaker: You can't prove I didn't do the thing.
    Sings-Many-Songs, Argonian fisher: Sure, I'll do the thing... Eventually. Maybe.
    Aerindel, Altmer stormcaller: After extensive research, I've come to the conclusion that doing the thing would be a waste of resources.
    Liliel, Dunmer pyromancer: Aerindel said I shouldn't do the thing. Something about "resources".
    Gyda Snowcaller, Nord cryomancer: I will find a way to do it that won't waste resources and make Aerindel proud of me.
    Beatrice Leoriane, Breton vampire: I persuaded someone else into doing the thing. You are welcome, dear.
    Sahima, Redguard performer: Doing the thing sounds awfully unpleasant and really not my problem.
    Ellaria Valerius, Imperial priestess: I'll pray to the Eight for the thing to be done, if it is Their will.
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    DRUNK PERSONALITY!!!!!! YYYYEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSS!

Sorry. Also SUPER stoked for the pocket mammoth pet and those amazing dresses. With costume dyes available now the possibilities are endless!!
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord
  • SSlarg
    SSlarg
    ✭✭✭
    Th The SSSSerpents!

I think I gotsta have one lol
    PS4 NA PSN - SSlarg
    Currently Looking To Buy:
    NoThInG
  • Grunim
    Grunim
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Abeille wrote: »

Oh wow, they really looked like arms! Oh well, I suppose the tusks wouldn't be able to give "The Signal" like the puppet arms do in Team America.
    Am a whimsical Generation Jones gamer. Online RPGs hooked me since '94 and no sign of stopping soon...

• Abeille
    Abeille
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Abeille wrote: »

Oh wow, they really looked like arms! Oh well, I suppose the tusks wouldn't be able to give "The Signal" like the puppet arms do in Team America.

I don't think so, heheh

But it looks pretty good in game nonetheless!

Here, a pic from the PTS with all the upgrades:
    kCS3SB9.jpg

I really like this mount and I'm seriously considering buying it. These big mouths with legs just scream Morrowind.
    Just so that everyone knows, my Altmer still can't have black hair. About a dozen of Altmer NPCs in the game have black hair. Just saying.

Meet my characters:
    Command: Do the thing.

Zadarri, Khajiit Fist of Thalmor: The thing was done, as commanded.
    Durza gra-Maghul, Orc blacksmith: The thing was done perfectly, in the most efficient way.
    Tegwen, Bosmer troublemaker: You can't prove I didn't do the thing.
    Sings-Many-Songs, Argonian fisher: Sure, I'll do the thing... Eventually. Maybe.
    Aerindel, Altmer stormcaller: After extensive research, I've come to the conclusion that doing the thing would be a waste of resources.
    Liliel, Dunmer pyromancer: Aerindel said I shouldn't do the thing. Something about "resources".
    Gyda Snowcaller, Nord cryomancer: I will find a way to do it that won't waste resources and make Aerindel proud of me.
    Beatrice Leoriane, Breton vampire: I persuaded someone else into doing the thing. You are welcome, dear.
    Sahima, Redguard performer: Doing the thing sounds awfully unpleasant and really not my problem.
    Ellaria Valerius, Imperial priestess: I'll pray to the Eight for the thing to be done, if it is Their will.
  • Elfbait
    Elfbait
    ✭✭✭
    I see so many things I actually want to buy, and it's refreshing! Woot!
  • AlienSlof
    AlienSlof
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Elfbait wrote: »
    I see so many things I actually want to buy, and it's refreshing! Woot!

^ This. ^

Especially pleased to see that long khajiit hair - seen that on 'The Golden' in Cyro and wanted it since for my cats. Glad I bought up some half price crown packs now. :)

Bionic Crazy Cat Lady