The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Suggestions for the Developers

Rizz_the_Filthy_Dino
Greetings friends! It is I, Graham Smith; I come with a suggestion, upon which I'll delve deep into it! Currently, the game seems to heavily focus on PVE with the ability to queue up for dungeons on leasure. I, like others who may read this, love PVP. It's one of the reasons I, as well as many others, solely play MMORPG's; we each have our reasons for why we play with others online. :P

PVP is a lot of fun in Elder Scrolls Online; however, it seems very limited to where you can partake in massacring your enemies! My suggestion involves structured PVP in which you can queue up for, specifically minigames. I feel it'd help reshape PVP as a whole whilst not changing it from it's current track.

I suggest the following gametypes:
  • 5v5 Deathmatch
  • 5v5 Capture the Flag
  • 5v5 King of the Hill
  • 5v5 Payload
  • 8v8 Control Point

Instead of making a suggestion and begging for the developers to implement something which quite possibly has already been suggested before, I offer my skills freely to Zenimax! I am a 3d modeling artist of about 8 years, I specialize in environment prop modeling as well as fantasy weapon modeling. I'd be willing to either donate all the environment asset packs I've worked on, as well as model all new art which closely follows the art direction of ESO. (My art is a bit high fantasy for ESO)

My art that my team and I have released:
https://www.assetstore.unity3d.com/en/#!/search/page=1/sortby=popularity/query=publisher:17396

Zenimax, this is my Linkedin which contains my resume and more:
https://www.linkedin.com/in/graham3d
PC-NA
  • newtinmpls
    newtinmpls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Ohh there are actually a few threads on alternate PvP and suggestions for limited and competitive "sub-games" that might be worth necro-ing here.
    Tenesi Faryon of Telvanni - Dunmer Sorceress who deliberately sought sacrifice into Cold Harbor to rescue her beloved.
    Hisa Ni Caemaire - Altmer Sorceress, member of the Order Draconis and Adept of the House of Dibella.
    Broken Branch Toothmaul - goblin (for my goblin characters, I use either orsimer or bosmer templates) Templar, member of the Order Draconis and persistently unskilled pickpocket
    Mol gro Durga - Orsimer Socerer/Battlemage who died the first time when the Nibenay Valley chapterhouse of the Order Draconis was destroyed, then went back to Cold Harbor to rescue his second/partner who was still captive. He overestimated his resistance to the hopelessness of Oblivion, about to give up, and looked up to see the golden glow of atherius surrounding a beautiful young woman who extended her hand to him and said "I can help you". He carried Fianna Kingsley out of Cold Harbor on his shoulder. He carried Alvard Stower under one arm. He also irritated the Prophet who had intended the portal for only Mol and Lyris.
    Order Draconis - well c'mon there has to be some explanation for all those dragon tattoos.
    House of Dibella - If you have ever seen or read "Memoirs of a Geisha" that's just the beginning...
    Nibenay Valley Chapterhouse - Where now stands only desolate ground and a dolmen there once was a thriving community supporting one of the major chapterhouses of the Order Draconis
  • Rizz_the_Filthy_Dino
    newtinmpls wrote: »
    Ohh there are actually a few threads on alternate PvP and suggestions for limited and competitive "sub-games" that might be worth necro-ing here.

Very cool, has Zenimaz replied to any of those threads?
    PC-NA
  • bardx86
    bardx86
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not really a fan of this. PVP should be less structured. Personally i think open world PVP is the best. Let the content be the reward.
  • Rizz_the_Filthy_Dino
    bardx86 wrote: »
    Not really a fan of this. PVP should be less structured. Personally i think open world PVP is the best. Let the content be the reward.

If they implement structured PVP, just don't play if you don't like it. Structured PVP has been around for a -very- long time because it works and people like it. :)
    PC-NA