The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Looking for players

Angor
Angor
I am looking for people who want to play with me from scratch to experience the story or just to run trough the leveling areas (to be honest i don't care which of the 2).
Now that i have told u what i am looking for i am going to tell u some things that may come in handy to know:
1.my time zone is cest+2
2.I am a returning player I have a level 50 character but i don't really play on it anymore
3.I have Skype and a mic so if u want to talk through mic that is possible
4.I speak dutch and english
I hope there are some players that want to play the game together with me.
If not then i am just going to cry in the corner quietly (just kidding)
  • Hypogreen
    Hypogreen
    Soul Shriven
    Hi,
    i like to level with you but must know if you are on pc, xbox or ps4.
    I am dutch so i speak also dutch and english. I am on the Pc
  • Angor
    Angor
    I also play on pc. I thought i had put that in my first message i see now i forgot to mention that my bad.
  • Hypogreen
    Hypogreen
    Soul Shriven
    My mistake this is the pc corner of the forum. so i was not that clever.
    Send me a mail inworld @Hypogreen And if you still want to level together we can figure out somthing!
  • Angor
    Angor
    I am still looking just giving a quick message
  • Gargath
    Gargath
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sorry that probably won't be me :).... but, honestly, I doubt there are many players with the same attitude like yours, i.e. willing to experience the same content from scratch.
    I feel that ESO is more like single player when it comes to solo content. Those rarely met playing in pairs were usually wife and husband or girlfriend and boyfriend, so your chances are very low :).
    Maybe better would be to join a decend pve social guild and ask people to do some content together. Like to scout veteran areas after reaching lvl50, usually depopulated, to harvest delves for shyshards or to do some quests together. For these I could also join with someone from time to time, but not all the time :).

Anyway, sorry for interrupting, good luck with finding a proper friend :).
    PC EU (PL): 14 characters. ESO player since 06.08.2015. Farkas finest quote: "Some people don't think I'm smart. Those people get my fist. But you, I like."
  • Dustbrotherz
    Dustbrotherz
    Soul Shriven
    Hi,

I'm new to ESO and given the difficulties of finding anyone to group with on this game I'd be more than happy to pair up with you.

I'm in the UK and play most evenings once family commitments have been dealt with - give me a ping in-game if you're interested : @Dustbrotherz