Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Looking for Friends (no clans means no clans)

Eshenya
Eshenya
✭✭
I'm currently not playing the game, but I'd like to return to it and hence I'm looking for some friends to voice chat with while gaming. I'm not looking for help or teams, but simply for some socializing while playing the game.
I'm on during daytime / early evening GMT+0 and I'm looking for people with a witty, open-minded and mature head on their shoulders who are able (and willing) to hold a conversation and communicate without starting and ending each sentence with cursing.
I don't care for how old you are as long as the above applies.

If you're up for it, message me on PSN: Shijiri

PS: I won't even bother reading copy/paste clan-ad spam, so save my and your time and just don't bother with it.
Edited by Eshenya on August 29, 2016 2:28PM
This one does not appreciate txt tlk, elitism and foul language.
  • ThePaleItalian
    ThePaleItalian
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you end up looking back on this. I am on PSN NA DC.

I have a Tank, dps and healer. Pretty much the same time you are on. I do not run with guild mates or anything, conversation is always welcome.

If you don't mind an add I am always looking for mature people to play with.

The_Pale_Italian is my ID.

Update: I cannot add you because of your settings.... shot down before I said Hi...
    Edited by ThePaleItalian on August 30, 2016 7:24PM
    Conan, what is good in life?
    Crush your enemies. See them driven before you. Hear the lamentations of their women.

PS4 Screen Name: The_Pale_Italian
    ZweiHandler - Orc DK Tank
    Solstice StormHaven - Magika Sorc
    Oba Nobanaga - Stam NB