The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
· Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

Zenimax Illuminati time-travelers

Kuningatar
Kuningatar
✭✭✭
b00636a916c13cb86f1e81ee20460534.png

At first maybe you do not notice what is wrong with this picture..

and then.. you look closer..

87eeb2cb111f8e35bc0aa6c781adf677.png

HYI SAATANA! Zenimax Illuminati time-travelers confirmed.
Edited by Kuningatar on August 30, 2016 5:22PM
Joskus menee perkeleen huonosti, mutta minä en anna periksi!
  • Rohamad_Ali
    Rohamad_Ali
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I clicked X
    Options
  • wayfarerx
    wayfarerx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Wait people use the launcher?
    @wayfarerx - PC / North America / Aldmeri Dominion
    Options
  • Kuningatar
    Kuningatar
    ✭✭✭
    wayfarerx wrote: »

What else would you use?
    Options
  • clayandaudrey_ESO
    clayandaudrey_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭

What else would you use?

Not the launcher.
    Options
  • Master_Fluff
    Master_Fluff
    ✭✭✭✭
    Impressive, they added stuff to the Crown Store 814 days ago. It's just like magic. :D
    Halcyon Black
    Options
  • abelsgmx
    abelsgmx
    ✭✭✭
    b00636a916c13cb86f1e81ee20460534.png

At first maybe you do not notice what is wrong with this picture..

and then.. you look closer..

87eeb2cb111f8e35bc0aa6c781adf677.png

HYI SAATANA! Zenimax Illuminati time-travelers confirmed.

Lols
    Options
  • Kuningatar
    Kuningatar
    ✭✭✭

What else would you use?

Not the launcher.

So.. just.. do not play the game? lol
    Options
  • wayfarerx
    wayfarerx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

What else would you use?

Not the launcher.

So.. just.. do not play the game? lol

You can launch the game without the launcher. Do a search on your machine for "eso64.exe" and make a shortcut to that on your desktop or whatever. Just remember to run the launcher on patch days.
    Options
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    PROOF that they knew the Crown Store was coming before the even launched!!!!

:smile:
    PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
    Options
  • Kuningatar
    Kuningatar
    ✭✭✭
    PROOF that they knew the Crown Store was coming before the even launched!!!!

:smile:

That or they try to make a paradox. Make a post today from 2 years in the past. THE TIMELINE WILL RUPTURE! AAHHHHHH! :#
    Options
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @verenkutoja

Once you start using a shorcut to the EXE directly, you will wonder why you ever used the Launcher. For one, its one less program to initialize, that needs to connect to the Internet, before you can play the game. And, it's one less source of error messages, (Patch Manifest anyone?)

Then, if you really want to pimp your game, disable the splash screens so there is no delay in getting to the log in screen. Then, you almost don't mind when you crash out of the game as it takes so little time to get back.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

Options
  • Kuningatar
    Kuningatar
    ✭✭✭
    Nestor wrote: »
    @verenkutoja

Once you start using a shorcut to the EXE directly, you will wonder why you ever used the Launcher. For one, its one less program to initialize, that needs to connect to the Internet, before you can play the game. And, it's one less source of error messages, (Patch Manifest anyone?)

Then, if you really want to pimp your game, disable the splash screens so there is no delay in getting to the log in screen. Then, you almost don't mind when you crash out of the game as it takes so little time to get back.

Huh, neat. I did not know any of that, yeah. Thanks. :D
    Options
  • Rohamad_Ali
    Rohamad_Ali
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @verenkutoja

How to disable splash screens ? I don't use launcher it's a pain .
    Options
  • wayfarerx
    wayfarerx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    @verenkutoja

Edit your UserSettings.txt, change "SkipPregameVideos" from "0" to "1", enjoy.
    Options
  • Rohamad_Ali
    Rohamad_Ali
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @verenkutoja

Edit your UserSettings.txt, change "SkipPregameVideos" from "0" to "1", enjoy.

Thank you !
    Options
  • nimander99
    nimander99
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    At the risk of sounding like a fool, am I the only person that doesn't get this? Aug 30th 2016... 3 hours ago it was still Aug 30th... What am I missing here?
    I AM UPDATING MY PRIVACY POLICY

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

∽∽∽ 2 years of Elder Scrolls Online ∼∼∼
    "Give us money" = Box sales & monthly sub fees,
    "moar!" = £10 palomino horse,
    "MOAR!" = Switch to B2P, launch cash shop,
    "MOAR!!" = Charge for DLC that subs had already paid for,
    "MOAR!!!" = Experience scrolls and riding lessons,
    "MOARR!!!" = Vampire/werewolf bites,
    "MOAARRR!!!" = CS exclusive motifs,
    "MOOAARRR!!!" = Crown crates,
    "MOOOAAARRR!!!" = 'Chapter's' bought separately from ESO+,
    "MOOOOAAAARRRR!!!!" = ???

Male, Dunmer, VR16, Templar, Aldmeri Dominion, Master Crafter & all Traits, CP450
    Options
  • Divinius
    Divinius
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    nimander99 wrote: »
    At the risk of sounding like a fool, am I the only person that doesn't get this? Aug 30th 2016... 3 hours ago it was still Aug 30th... What am I missing here?

The accidental loss of the comma and space between "2016" and "3" makes it look like it says "20163 hours ago"
    Options
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

The launcher is saying 20165 hours ago, currently.
    That means the launcher is from Dec 18, 2018 and has come back in time to haunt those who refused to use it.

EDIT: And to be clear, the launcher only says that because two different text fields are running together so that they appear to be one line of text.
    Edited by Elsonso on August 30, 2016 6:43PM
    PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
    Options
  • ZOS_DaryaK
    ZOS_DaryaK
    admin
    The space is missing between the date and number of hours, so it appears that it was 20163 hours ago. That would be 840 days (rounded down), or 2.3 years.

Good catch, @verenkutoja!
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Options
    Staff Post
  • nimander99
    nimander99
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Divinius wrote: »

The accidental loss of the comma and space between "2016" and "3" makes it look like it says "20163 hours ago"

Ohhhhhhhh, I guess I'm so used to seeing that I just didn't catch it. Thanks @Divinius :)
    I AM UPDATING MY PRIVACY POLICY

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

∽∽∽ 2 years of Elder Scrolls Online ∼∼∼
    "Give us money" = Box sales & monthly sub fees,
    "moar!" = £10 palomino horse,
    "MOAR!" = Switch to B2P, launch cash shop,
    "MOAR!!" = Charge for DLC that subs had already paid for,
    "MOAR!!!" = Experience scrolls and riding lessons,
    "MOARR!!!" = Vampire/werewolf bites,
    "MOAARRR!!!" = CS exclusive motifs,
    "MOOAARRR!!!" = Crown crates,
    "MOOOAAARRR!!!" = 'Chapter's' bought separately from ESO+,
    "MOOOOAAAARRRR!!!!" = ???

Male, Dunmer, VR16, Templar, Aldmeri Dominion, Master Crafter & all Traits, CP450
    Options
  • Kuningatar
    Kuningatar
    ✭✭✭
    ZOS_DaryaK wrote: »
    The space is missing between the date and number of hours, so it appears that it was 20163 hours ago. That would be 840 days (rounded down), or 2.3 years.

Good catch, @verenkutoja!

:D thanks
    Options