Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

"In the Name of the King" bugged?

christbh
christbh
✭✭
Currently doing the above quest. Hint is to "Aid the Morkul Clan". The Chief says to speak to Lazghal and do whatever she wants. I've spoken to her but she gives me no quest? Is this a bug? If so can I fix it?
  • UrQuan
    UrQuan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Do you have the quest "The Hand of Morkul" active? Possibly from already picking it up before you were told to go aid the Morkul clan?

If so, you need to go and complete that quest, and then go back to the Morkul stronghold after.

If not, and if talking to Lazghal doesn't work (is she the one who walks around close to the crafting stations in Morkul stronghold? If not, I think the quest is telling you to talk to the wrong person, because that's where I remember the quest giver for "The Hand of Morkul" being), try going to Morkul Descent - you should find Ashaka there, and I'll bet that you can get the quest from her.
    Caius Drusus Imperial DK (DC)
    Bragg Ironhand Orc Temp (DC)
    Neesha Stalks-Shadows Argonian NB (EP)
    Falidir Altmer Sorcr (AD)
    J'zharka Khajiit NB (AD)
    Isabeau Runeseer Breton Sorc (DC)
    Fevassa Dunmer DK (EP)
    Manut Redguard Temp (AD)
    Tylera the Summoner Altmer Sorc (EP)
    Svari Snake-Blood Nord DK (AD)
    Ashlyn D'Elyse Breton NB (EP)
    Filindria Bosmer Temp (DC)