Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Official Discussion Thread for "Crown Store Showcase: August 30, 2016"

ZOS_JessicaFolsom
ZOS_JessicaFolsom
Community Manager
This is the official discussion thread for the blog article Crown Store Showcase: August 30, 2016. Get a sneak peek of the latest offerings that are coming to the Crown Store in September, including the Guilds and Glory: 4-DLC Mega-Pack, Kagouti mount, new Style Parlor additions, two different Sep Adder pets, and the Drunk Personality!

4f4630d28c17f5ef2ccb45053a1cd85b.jpg
Jessica Folsom
Lead Community Manager - ZeniMax Online Studios
Facebook | Twitter | Twitch | Tumblr | Instagram | YouTube | Support
Staff Post
  • Knootewoot
    Knootewoot
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    the drunk personality will be good. I will get it. I really enjoy those personalities (bought the former pack also).

Keep up the good stuff.
    ٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶
    "I am a nightblade. Blending the disciplines of the stealthy agent and subtle wizard, I move unseen and undetected, foil locks and traps, and teleport to safety when threatened, or strike like a viper from ambush. The College of Illusion hides me and fuddles or pacifies my opponents. The College of Mysticism detects my object, reflects and dispels enemy spells, and makes good my escape. The key to a nightblade's success is avoidance, by spell or by stealth; with these skills, all things are possible."
  • altemriel
    altemriel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Pocket Mammoth pet :smiley: , cute :)
  •  Panda_iMunch
    Panda_iMunch
    ✭✭✭✭
    It's good to have more options, but these are not entirely appealing. I'm sure some will love these.
    Yeetus that fetus

Youtube: Pandalius (Panda)
    Twitch: Pandalius
    Beam: Pandalius
    Twitter: Pandalius
  • Pandorii
    Pandorii
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks for this! =D Wish the white wolf mount was here though. = (
  • RomansXXI
    RomansXXI
    ✭✭✭
    Pandorii wrote: »
    Thanks for this! =D Wish the white wolf mount was here though. = (

Expect the white wolf for a December show case
  • Pandorii
    Pandorii
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @RomansXXI I'm expecting it for an exclusive in the RNG boxes. = (
  • Paulington
    Paulington
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Finally, the Sep Adders!
    Edited by Paulington on August 30, 2016 4:03PM
  • Dagoth_Rac
    Dagoth_Rac
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    We have to wait until September 29th to get our pocket mammoth?!

/ragequit
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dagoth_Rac wrote: »

/ragequit

I have to wonder how tiny the "pocket mammoth" will be. I am expecting it to be the "toy pocket mammoth".
    PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
  • ckbud
    ckbud
    ✭✭✭
    @ZOS_JessicaFolsom @ZOS_GinaBruno Are the Malacath Cult and Trinimac Cult motifs ONLY available from the crown store? Is there no way to obtain them in game? If not, then these will be the first motifs available exclusively from the crown store, only obtainable via real-world currency, and not available from playing the game (rewards and guild stores via gold).
  • Rajajshka
    Rajajshka
    ✭✭✭
    ckbud wrote: »
    @ZOS_JessicaFolsom @ZOS_GinaBruno Are the Malacath Cult and Trinimac Cult motifs ONLY available from the crown store? Is there no way to obtain them in game? If not, then these will be the first motifs available exclusively from the crown store, only obtainable via real-world currency, and not available from playing the game (rewards and guild stores via gold).

You have a chance at getting them in the lockboxes you are awarded from completeing the Wrothgar daily quests (the dungeon one is trinimac and the world boss one is malacath, which is part of a DLC).
    Edited by Rajajshka on August 30, 2016 4:22PM
  • VerboseQuips
    VerboseQuips
    ✭✭✭✭✭

If I am not wrong, those are already available as random rewards for the daily repeatable quests in Whrothgar (you need the Orsinium DLC though). You can also get those in guild stores.
    My characters:
    Main and crafter: A Breton magicka templar named Erwann Sorril
    Alt 1: A Bosmer sorcerer named Tuuneleg
    Alt 2: An Imperial dragonknight named Gaius Tullius Hastifer
    Alt 3: An Argonian vampire/nightblade named Observe-le-Xanmeer
    Alt 4: A Nord werewolf/dragonknight named Sigurd Hurlevent
    Alt 5: A Breton sorcerer named Gilian Sorril (he's Erwann's younger brother)
    Alt 6: A Khajiit nightblade named Jolan-dar
    Alt 7: A Nord warden named Sigurmar Hurlevent (he's Sigurd's younger brother)
    Alt 8: An Altmer templar named Oioriel
    Alt 9: An Argonian stamina Warden named Danse-avec-les-Rainettes
    Alt 10: A Redguard templar named Neemokh af-Corelanya
    Alt 11: A Nord stamina sorcerer named Olga Écoute-Vent
    Alt 12: A Breton magicka Warden named Ian Sorril
    Alt 13: A Dunmer magicka necromancer named Ilmoran Dren
    Alt 14: An Orc stamina necromancer named Norgol gro-Borziel
    Alt 15: A Nord magicka necromancer named Thorgen Givresang
    Alt 16: An Imperial magicka dragonknight named Publius Valeirus Hastifer (Just call him "Valerio" - he's Gaius younger troublemaker of a brother)
    Main in NA (For collaborative events): A Breton magicka nightblade named Titouan Sorril (long-lost brother of Erwann and Gilian)
  • jeedrzej
    jeedrzej
    ✭✭✭✭✭

You can find them in game so no problem.
    Jeedrzej - Magica Dragonknight lvl 50
    Ealian Elieilijas - Magica Sorcerer lvl 50
    Enerias Kazner - Magica Templar lvl 50
    Marcelius SIlny - Stamina Dragonknight lvl 50
    Anvena Kazner - Stamina NIghtblade lvl 50
    Arcynekromantka Anastazja - Magica Nightblade lvl 50
    Threiva Krwawooka - Stamina Sorcerer lvl 50
    Anvena Karen - Stamina Templat lvl 50
    Furia Dorathis - Stamina Dragonknight lvl 50
    Verinia Dziecię Światła - Magica Templar lvl 50
    Anwen Llenariolis - Magica Warden lvl 50
    Welandil Mroźne Serce - Magicka Warden lvl 50
    Brunein Silny - Stamina Warden lvl 50
    Jilialis Szept Nocy - Magicka Sorcerer lvl 50
    Dareiva Tancerka Cieni - Stamina NIghtblade lvl 50
    Doweriusz Desson - Magicka Necromancer lvl 40

Achievement Hunter
    32560 Achievement Points
    CP1203
    3916 collected books
    305 days in-game
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @MornaBaine LOOK! THE DRESSES!

OMG and a pocket mammoth! YES!

{edit} OMG THE DRUNK PERSONALITY

Edited by MissBizz on August 30, 2016 4:36PM
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    MissBizz wrote: »
    @MornaBaine LOOK! THE DRESSES!

OMG and a pocket mammoth! YES!

Yeah, I am pretty excited that the costumes are in before the Crates come. Not sure about the Pocket Mammoth. I am guessing it will be a really tiny thing and question what it will look like in game.
  • ckbud
    ckbud
    ✭✭✭

If I am not wrong, those are already available as random rewards for the daily repeatable quests in Whrothgar (you need the Orsinium DLC though). You can also get those in guild stores.

Right right. I knew them just as the "Malacath Style" and "Trinimac Style". The inclusion of the word "cult" made me think they might be completely new and different motifs. Guess not.
  • Beerbong_Ginn
    Beerbong_Ginn
    ✭✭✭
    Beard!!!! Drunk personality!!!! It's like you guys know me! <3
    Helvius Inebriato - Imperial Dragonknight, Ebonheart Pact
    Belladonna Faleri - Imperial Sorcerer, Aldmeri Dominion
    Drinks-under-tables - Argonian Templar, Daggerfall Covenant
    Koh'rona gra-Beerchugger - Orc Nightblade, Daggerfall Covenant
    The Beerwench - Nord Warden, Ebonheart Pact
    Ican Hazbeer - Khajiit Sorcerer, Ebonheart Pact
    Yukan Hazbeer - Khajiit Nightblade, Ebonheart Pact
    Mama'Emeritus - Dunmer Dragonknight, Ebonheart Pact
    Mama'Meretrix - Dunmer Sorcerer, Ebonheart Pact
    Mama'Ignitus - Dunmer Templar, Ebonheart Pact
    Mama'Obscurus - Dunmer Nightblade, Ebonheart Pact
    Faeliinyth - Bosmer Warden, Ebonheart Pact
    Byress Ginerva - Breton Warden, Ebonheart Pact
    Twitch: www.twitch.tv/beerbong_ginn Twitter: @BeerbongGinn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I didn't hear that.
    0nLo6bB.gif
  • GwJSVDShark
    GwJSVDShark
    ✭✭✭
    Oh yea, those two dresses will be hanging from my ladies closets soon.

I am so happy that costumes can now be painted any which way possible, now I do not have to feel am wearing the same as some one else. And those dresses, oh yea.

Hey can we like, have a pocket mamooth mount? that would be so cool!
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager

/ragequit

I have to wonder how tiny the "pocket mammoth" will be. I am expecting it to be the "toy pocket mammoth".

This little guy is pretty small, but not so small that he's literally pocket-sized. He comes up to around your kneecaps.
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Staff Post
  • Rohamad_Ali
    Rohamad_Ali
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Finally I can be drunk an wandering around Cyrodiil forgetting all my problems . Good move Gina . Looking forward to Skooma personality next .
  • Jayne_Doe
    Jayne_Doe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I'm looking forward to a few of these items. I'm also glad that the dresses made it before the crates.

The Kagouti mount looks cool, but I assume it will ride essentially like the guar, which I hate, so I'll save my crowns on that one.

Not liking the trend of releasing two limited items at the same time. Can't we spread these out over the month? I'm guessing ZOS needs to pull in big numbers at the end of each month, at least until those hated loot crates hit.
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

/ragequit

This little guy is pretty small, but not so small that he's literally pocket-sized. He comes up to around your kneecaps.

That's actually a decent size. I certainly would not want one as big as the wild ones. Cleaning up large messes is... messy.
  • Divinius
    Divinius
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm only asking this on behalf of my wife, who wants to know...

Are the new gowns going to be correctly form-fitting in the chest area? Or are they going to suffer from the horrible "uni-boob" problem of the City Isle Tunic Dress and others?
  • Abeille
    Abeille
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Don't say that, don't do this to me...
    Just so that everyone knows, my Altmer still can't have black hair. About a dozen of Altmer NPCs in the game have black hair. Just saying.

Meet my characters:
    Command: Do the thing.

Zadarri, Khajiit Fist of Thalmor: The thing was done, as commanded.
    Durza gra-Maghul, Orc blacksmith: The thing was done perfectly, in the most efficient way.
    Tegwen, Bosmer troublemaker: You can't prove I didn't do the thing.
    Sings-Many-Songs, Argonian fisher: Sure, I'll do the thing... Eventually. Maybe.
    Aerindel, Altmer stormcaller: After extensive research, I've come to the conclusion that doing the thing would be a waste of resources.
    Liliel, Dunmer pyromancer: Aerindel said I shouldn't do the thing. Something about "resources".
    Gyda Snowcaller, Nord cryomancer: I will find a way to do it that won't waste resources and make Aerindel proud of me.
    Beatrice Leoriane, Breton vampire: I persuaded someone else into doing the thing. You are welcome, dear.
    Sahima, Redguard performer: Doing the thing sounds awfully unpleasant and really not my problem.
    Ellaria Valerius, Imperial priestess: I'll pray to the Eight for the thing to be done, if it is Their will.
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Divinius wrote: »

Are the new gowns going to be correctly form-fitting in the chest area? Or are they going to suffer from the horrible "uni-boob" problem of the City Isle Tunic Dress and others?

These are on PTS right now, as someone reminded me. If you have access to PTS, you can check for yourself. I would not wait to check. PTS could go offline without warning.
  • AmericanSpy
    AmericanSpy
    ✭✭✭
    I'm glad that all this casual wear is being released but I would really like to see more replacements for armor styles. For example, you have the imperial and Breton styles would be nice to see more along this line and even of some of the uncraftable motifs.
    Edited by AmericanSpy on August 30, 2016 6:33PM
  • Divinius
    Divinius
    ✭✭✭✭✭

These are on PTS right now, as someone reminded me. If you have access to PTS, you can check for yourself. I would not wait to check. PTS could go offline without warning.

Excellent thank you.
  • dodgehopper_ESO
    dodgehopper_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Please Add Echalette mounts to the game. They are the Orc equivalent of Guar to the Dunmer and Argonians. I'd love to see a cool Pachyderm mount too. They don't need to be Mammoths, give us some wrinkly grayskins from ancient Yokuda or something, as well as the funloving Mammoths from Atmora.
    US/AD - Dodge Hopper - Vet Imperial Templar | US/AD - Goj-ei-Raj - Vet Argonian Nightblade
    US/AD - Arondonimo - Vet Altmer Sorcerer | US/AD - Azumarax - Vet Dunmer Dragon Knight
    US/AD - Barkan al-Sheharesh - Vet Redguard Dragon Knight | US/AD - Aelus Vortavoriil - Vet Altmer Templar
    US/AD - Shirari Qa'Dar - Vet Khajiit Nightblade | US/AD - Ndvari Mzunchvolenthumz - Vet Bosmer Nightblade
    US/EP - Yngmar - Vet Nord Dragon Knight | US/EP - Reloth Ur Fyr - Vet Dunmer Sorcerer
    US/DC - Muiredeach - Vet Breton Sorcerer | US/DC - Nachtrabe - Vet Orc Nightblade
    EU/DC - Dragol gro-Unglak - Vet Orc Dragon Knight | EU/DC - Targan al-Barkan - Vet Redguard Templar
    EU/DC - Wuthmir - Vet Nord Sorcerer | EU/DC - Kosh Ragotoro - Vet Khajiit Nightblade
    <And plenty more>
  • Thealteregoroman
    Thealteregoroman
    ✭✭✭✭✭

lol......ok dude.
    ****Master Healer...****