Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Official Discussion Thread for "Celebrate Imperial City’s One Year Anniversary"

• lonewolf26
    lonewolf26
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Faunter do scamps drop them now? I thought it was just the big guy.
  • Faunter
    Faunter
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    lonewolf26 wrote: »
    @Faunter do scamps drop them now? I thought it was just the big guy.

@lonewolf26 No, I meant to say that I've gotten 16 Scamp pets from Molag Bal, but no sign of the skin!
  • Marrtha
    Marrtha
    ✭✭✭✭
    Loving this!
    Use @Marrtha when replying!
  • craigr02
    craigr02
    ✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_JessicaFolsom @Wrobel will the mindless skin and horse be available? I do not need the dlc, since I've already purchased it.
  • AJTC5000
    AJTC5000
    ✭✭✭
    While I agree that the Mind-Shriven skin and horse should be sold separately, I can't help but feel this is going to segue perfectly into the introduction of Crown Crates . . .

"Oh, what's that? You have the DLC already, but you don't want to buy the bundle? How about you use those crowns you have and try and get it for cheaper from the Crown Crates!"

. . . of course, the total cost of all the gambling just to get two specific items is obviously going to be larger than that of the bundle itself . . . sigh
    Edited by AJTC5000 on August 29, 2016 5:11AM
    • PC/NA - @AJTC5000
      DC - Alena-Draco - Dunmer Magicka Templar

PvE Achievements
      Trials
      • vHRC HM
      • vAA HM
      • vSO HM
      • vMoL HM (Dro-m'Athra Destroyer)
      • vHoF HM (Tick-Tock Tormentor/The Dynamo)
      • vAS HM (Saintly Saviour/Immortal Redeemer)
      • vCR HM
      • vSS HM
      • vRG (Oax HM)
      • vDSR (Reef Guardian HM)

Arenas
      • vMA Flawless
      • vBRP
      • vVA Flawless (Spirit Slayer)

Dungeons
      • vFL HM (Leave No Bone Unbroken)
      • vSCP HM (Mountain God)
      • vMHK HM (Pure Lunacy)
      • vMoS HM (Apex Predator)
      • vFV HM (Relentless Raider)
      • vDoM HM (Depths Defier)
      • vLoM HM (Nature's Wrath)
      • vMGF HM (Defanged the Devourer)
      • vIcereach HM (No Rest for the Wicked/Storm Foe)
      • vUG HM (In Defiance of Death/Bonecaller's Bane)
      • vSG HM
      • vCT HM (Bane of Thorns)
      • vBDV HM (Ardent Bibliophile)
      • vCauldron HM (Subterranean Smasher)
      • vRPB HM (Bastion Breaker/of the Silver Rose)
      • vDC HM (Battlespire's Best/The Dreaded)
      • vCA HM
      • vSR HM
      • vERE HM (Invaders' Bane)
      • vGD HM (Fist of Tava)
      • vSH HM (Magnastylus in the Making/Curator's Champion)
      • vBS HM (Temporal Tempest)
  • bebynnag
    bebynnag
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Way too late for this years event... but for next years event could you add some mind shriven skin colors as achievments....

i love my mind shriven skin, it really accentuates my characters inner freak! i especially love the blue colors and would love to accentuate them in my characters dark shmaen costume but none of the blues are exactly the same :(

#1stworldgamerproblems
  • The_Lex
    The_Lex
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    With all the people farming Molag Bal, the inevitable FPS drop will make area look like a Powerpoint Slide show. lol
  • PrinceBoru
    PrinceBoru
    ✭✭✭✭
    double the chances?
    zero times two is zero.
    It ain't easy being green.
  • christbh
    christbh
    ✭✭
    Stuff just went up on the store. Can't buy anything separately, how disappointing and what a kick in the teeth for people that already own some of the things and need to shell out more money than they should have to if they want it.
  • ces1976b14_ESO
    ces1976b14_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    This is the official discussion thread for the blog article Celebrate Imperial City’s One Year Anniversary. We hope to see you in Imperial City next week for this one-time special event!

Hi,

Will the skin and mount be offered separately from the bundle for those of us who already purchased the IC DLC?
  • JKorr
    JKorr
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    My guess, pure speculation; they will be in the RNG/gamble boxes. At some point, if not the first ones.
  • voreo
    voreo
    ✭✭✭
    Something i can't participate in. Lovely.
    Argonian Dragonknight

~Rawr
  • Bunneh
    Bunneh
    ✭✭✭
    I have to say I am shocked and disgusted by the sales tactic for this anniversary. Instead of you rewarding long term subscribers or just players in general who will mostly likely already have IC (probably 80%+ of regular players), you try to gouge for 5,500 crown those who missed or elected not to buy the skin or horse the first time around.

I am a long term sub and wanted that skin but expecting me to pay 5,500 for it this time around, you must think we are nuts. As for those that say well you should grind IC for it. Why should I? I pay my subs, I prefer not to go in IC and the skin was available in the shop previously. Either don't put in the crown store at all or allow us to purchase it at a reasonable price.

I don't know who makes the decisions in your marketing department, but are you sure they don't secretly work for one of your competitors, because this kind of gouging is exactly what pees your wage payers off.
    "Shut it, you fop" - Valorone, Fighters' Guild, Coldharbour to Darien Gautier
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!
  • Rosveen
    Rosveen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    With the 12 people cap, most of us aren't getting any loot at all. Unless you can farm Molag at odd hours when not many people are online, you might as well not bother.
  • KatzMainTank
    KatzMainTank
    ✭✭✭
    Bunneh wrote: »
    I have to say I am shocked and disgusted by the sales tactic for this anniversary. Instead of you rewarding long term subscribers or just players in general who will mostly likely already have IC (probably 80%+ of regular players), you try to gouge for 5,500 crown those who missed or elected not to buy the skin or horse the first time around.

I am a long term sub and wanted that skin but expecting me to pay 5,500 for it this time around, you must think we are nuts. As for those that say well you should grind IC for it. Why should I? I pay my subs, I prefer not to go in IC and the skin was available in the shop previously. Either don't put in the crown store at all or allow us to purchase it at a reasonable price.

I don't know who makes the decisions in your marketing department, but are you sure they don't secretly work for one of your competitors, because this kind of gouging is exactly what pees your wage payers off.

Preach! I missed both mount/skin, but bought IC regardless. I was really looking forward to purchasing the mount/skin but to my surprise, they're unavailable for purchase outside of the "bundle". 5.5k crowns is just ridiculous for someone who already owns IC. They'll probably bait a few people, new & old, into this but won't sell nearly as much had they made all components separately available. For shame...

*walks out of Crown Store with money*
    EP - V12 - Crafter
    EP - V1 - Stamina NB
    EP - 49 - Stamina Templar
    EP - 46 - StamSorc
    EP - 24 - ManaBlade
    DC - 26 - StamSorc

PSN: KMT_Drahc
    Left Eye Gang dueling guild recruiter, join us!
  • chjumaliev
    ZoS forcing us change mind about Gambling boxes. They showing us, we will anyway buy mounts for 5 000 000... But you see, we as customers can simply stop buying anything from Crown Store... I guess they want get more money...
  • outsideworld76
    outsideworld76
    ✭✭✭
    One year and the lag has still not been fixed, that makes me sad. Ooh well... probably will never get fixed. Some one knows any good fishing holes in IC?
  • Trevore
    Trevore
    ✭✭✭
    Can people even buy the collector's bundle even if they already bought the original DLC? Because I have the DLC, but not any of the other stuff. I wouldn't mind extra experience scrolls, and I don't have any of the collectibles like the skin, the horse, and the rat. With that said, since they aren't being sold separately, I might as well buy it, since the skin and horse were actually a few items I was looking forward to in the Crown Crates, but now I can look for other rare goods. It's too bad the collector's bundle is overpriced, but I think there is a good reason for it.

The reason why I think it is overpriced is because it is giving us three rare collectibles, two in which haven't even been around for a year. The Mind-Shriven skin was 1,200 crowns back then, the Mind-Shriven horse was 2,200 crowns, and the Daedrat was 500 crowns. The Imperial City DLC is 2,500 crowns. 5 crown scrolls are 1000 crowns. Add it all up together, and you get 7,400 crowns. In my opinion, 5,500 is a blessing in comparison to 7,400. I'm still going to get it because I like collecting collector's bundles. Got all of the others, so missing out on this one would be a shame, especially since it has really good collector's items.
    Gamertag: MagicalTringusXbox One | NA|Trevore Lombardi [DC ] - Imperial Dragonknight [PvP/PvE Tank]]Samuel Elias Xarxes [DC] - Altmer Sorcerer [Magicka DPS]Solaris Carona [DC] - Breton Templar [Magicka DPS]Alice Barbie Angel [DC] - Breton Necromancer [Magicka DPS]Trevore Nightshade [DC] - Imperial Nightblade [Stamina PvP DPS]Nemo Tigerclaw [DC] - Khajit Nightblade [Stamina PvE DPS]Thomas Ganks [DC] - Dunmer Nightblade [Magicka PvP DPS]Volga Valkyn Skoria [DC] - Dunmer Dragonknight [Stamina PvP DPS]
  • nexusguardianb14a_ESO
    nexusguardianb14a_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    Hey wondering why it's 5500 crowns for the collectors even if i own the original DLC for imperial city. Shouldnr there be a discount or something .... Not asking for a 50% but jeesh give a break if we already paid for it .... I have been playing since beta, and paying subscriber since release, own and paid for imperial edition digital mainly because Gamestop ran out a physical orders. And i have not missed a single month of subscription since release. I use my crowns to buy specials, and the dlc content. I don't see it worth my time to buy the imperial collectors if I already bought the original DLC and it costs just about double for collectors even with proof i own the imperial dlc. Need to rethink if you want people who sub to buy collectors versions of the DLC content be worth it when you just add 3 things (mount, pet, skin) the experience scrolls barely even make it worth it.
  • Coolio_Wolfus
    Coolio_Wolfus
    ✭✭✭
    They should flag those accounts with the: 'You already had it so here's some crown gems.' flag, when they launch that scheme with the crown crates...
  • Rustyfish101
    Rustyfish101
    ✭✭✭
    I have just one formal complaint about this. I am an ESO+ member and therefore do not need to buy the Imperial City DLC pack, however I already own the Mind Shriven Horse and the Daedrat pet and all I want is the Mind Shriven Skin. When I went to purchase the bundle for the express purpose of getting the skin since I already own everything else I expected I'd get a discount of some sort but instead a notification popped up saying I'd have to pay full price anyways. Is there truly no way for me to receive compensation or a discount if I were to buy it anyways? Cause 5,500 Crowns seems like way too much to permanently unlock IC (originally 2,500 crowns, currently 1,250 crowns), 5 exp scrolls, and a skin.

That would make the skin 3,250 crowns alone for me currently which we can all agree is excessive...
    Is there truly nothing that can be done @ZOS_GinaBruno ?
    Tanks:
    Fishando - Dragonknight Tank - Master Crafter
    Healers:
    Rustyfish - Templar Healer
    Rozykinz - Warden Healer - Godslayer
    Bellafish - Dragonknight Healer
    Heals-With-Fish - Nightblade Healer
    Fishromancer - Necromancer Healer
    DPS:
    Rusted Rose - Magicka Sorcerer
    Unifish - Magicka Dragonknight
    Fishy Cakes - Magicka Templar
    Rosy Bell - Magicka Nightblade
    Rosyfish - Stamina Templar
    Rosy Fish - Stamina Warden
    Llamafish - Stamina Nightblade

PC/NA
    Founder of Mudcrab Knights, a friendly, welcoming, guild that teaches end game content, specifically trials to everyone who wants to learn!
  • Thevampirenight
    Thevampirenight
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    19x80j.jpg

Yeah Molag Bal does not give up the goods that often but when he does it is well worth it.
    P.s Already gots the soul shriven skin needs the scamp.
    Edited by Thevampirenight on September 2, 2016 12:43PM
    PC NA
    Please add Fangs to Vampires.
  • giinoz2011rwb17_ESO
    This is the official discussion thread for the blog article Celebrate Imperial City’s One Year Anniversary. We hope to see you in Imperial City next week for this one-time special event!

Blurb states will be going until 10:00Am EDT US
    Apart from the patch update I can not log in for the ending lol bad joke anyway I gave up on IC and sewers so called event due to game freeze and Lag issues.

New York (USA - New York) Tuesday, 6 September 2016 at 9:04:18 AM EDT UTC-4 hours Melbourne (Australia - Victoria) Tuesday, 6 September 2016 at 11:04:18 PM AEST UTC+10 hours Corresponding UTC (GMT) Tuesday, 6 September 2016 at 13:04:18

To me the Wonderful NON event went like this LAG, Freeze, Killed by NPC's re-spawning as I could not move.
    Enemy factions did not open fire on me in IC and sewers GAME FROZE I watched as enemy faction players found me unable to move and killed me.

Forget your DLC's, and whatever cosmetic rubbish your team comes up with until you can provide a stable game no matter how much you hype it up playing this game is becoming a chore to do anything and is no fun to play when lag and freeze happens a lot..

A possible solution When logging in at character screen select if you want PVE or PVP No queues to enter any PVP areas, Mega servers can then be loaded to best usage and reduce or possibly eliminate lag.

Dedicate a VPN between US and EU mega servers and use one for PVE and the other for PVP could use similar software to P2P to update players worldwide for PVE and PVP then whole world could unite in game.

I look forward to your next event I'll maybe try it, if freeze happens forget it.

Really love the way your developers are stuffing the game as well NOT really.
    I suppose you have to drag tasks and rewards out in an attempt to keep people playing longer, just that a lot previous players that have not got all the achievements are annoyed that all achievements will take longer and may take months to get if ever.
  • Preyfar
    Preyfar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Blurb states will be going until 10:00Am EDT US
    Apart from the patch update I can not log in for the ending lol bad joke anyway I gave up on IC and sewers so called event due to game freeze and Lag issues.
    It's still going on at 11:20 EDT though ICS is a ghost town.

• Beardimus
    Beardimus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This was a wicked event on Xbox EU, I hope the population stays up from it as somemega PvP battles

The only downside is the Tel Var market is now saturated so badly. But otherwise spot on, been a fun week!!
    Xbox One | EU | EP
    Beardimus : VR16 Dunmer MagSorc [RIP MagDW 2015-2018]
    Emperor of Sotha Sil 02-2018 & Sheogorath 05-2019
    1st Emperor of Ravenwatch
    Alts - - for the Lolz
    Archimus : Bosmer Thief / Archer / Werewolf
    Orcimus : Fat drunk Orc battlefield 1st aider
    Scalimus - Argonian Sorc Healer / Pet master

Fighting small scale with : The SAXON Guild
    Fighting with [PvP] : The Undaunted Wolves
    Trading Guilds : TradersOfNirn | FourSquareTraders

Xbox One | NA | EP
    Bëardimus : L43 Dunmer Magsorc / BG
    Heals-With-Pets : VR16 Argonian Sorc PvP / BG Healer
    Nordimus : VR16 Stamsorc
    Beardimus le 13iem : L30 Dunmer Magsorc Icereach
  • ZOS_BrianWheeler
    ZOS_BrianWheeler
    PvP & Combat Lead
    We are extending the double Tel Var and increased drop rates of the scamp and skin until the maintenance early next week! Get out there and snag those stones while they're hot!
    Wheeler
    ESO PVP Lead & Combat Lead
    Staff Post
  • Preyfar
    Preyfar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    We are extending the double Tel Var and increased drop rates of the scamp and skin until the maintenance early next week! Get out there and snag those stones while they're hot!
    Is there any way to know the drop rate? I've spent 12+ hours farming it and not gotten the skin but have gotten an insane amount of scamps.

EDIT - Also: YAAAAY!
    Edited by Preyfar on September 7, 2016 6:56PM
  • arpadsweb16_ESO
    arpadsweb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Damnit, I was away for the summer. >_<