Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Thank you, ZoS

DocFrost72
DocFrost72
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭
Just finished Maelstrom Vet for the first time, and I was so ecstatic that I didn't even care what my drop was (sharpened resto staff xD).

All the rage, all the hate, and yes the horrible things I screamed were all worth the feeling of doing the arena. I just seriously want to take a moment to say;

Thank you.
  • incite
    incite
    ✭✭✭✭
    You're welcome, the pleasure was ours
    PC EU

no1 knows me, no1 cares about me but sshh, don't tell

• Cathexis
    Cathexis
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    DocFrost72 wrote: »
    Just finished Maelstrom Vet for the first time, and I was so ecstatic that I didn't even care what my drop was (sharpened resto staff xD).

All the rage, all the hate, and yes the horrible things I screamed were all worth the feeling of doing the arena. I just seriously want to take a moment to say;

Thank you.

Congratulations
    Im looking forward to potentially beating it. Been trying it casually, got to the end of round 4 without dieing but my dps isnt high enough, just need to run a bow I think.
    The Tomb of FPS Alteration Magic - Everything You Need to Know About FPS
    https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/520903/tomb-of-fps-alteration-magic-everything-you-need-to-know-about-fps
    Praise Malacath.