The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Favorite hybrid build you have?

MikuHagane
MikuHagane
✭✭
Which is your favorite? I am starting my first hybrid. It is a soc dark elf.
She will mainly use summoning and crystal magic, a bow as a weapon, and heavy armor. I am not sure which stat to focus on more though. Maybe stamina.
  • Lucius_Aelius
    Lucius_Aelius
    ✭✭✭✭
    Make sure you use Pelinal's if you plan to use abilities that scale off of both Stamina and Magicka, it's the only real way to be properly viable.

For my characters they're not true Hybrids the way yours are, they're Hybrid Tanks/DPS but only my Templar tries to use Stamina and Magicka scaled abilities simultaneously (and when I get a set of Pelinal's crafted for him I'll be using that to make it work), it's much easier to be a Hybrid Tank than anything else since you're not expected to be putting out much DPS or healing, just staying alive and supporting your team. And my Templar is at least tied with my DK but I love them both, though my Templar is my only true Hybrid so I'll say him.
    Daggerfall Covenant - Scourge (Xbox NA) - GT: Lucius Aelius - Lord - 648CP
    Lucius Aelius Aurelius - 50 Imperial Dragonknight - Centurion - Stam Tank
    Lucius Aelius Valerius - 50 Imperial Templar - Lieutenant - Mag Heal/DPS
    Lucius Aelius Regulus - 50 Imperial Nightblade - First Sergeant - Stam DPS
    Lucius Aelius Augustus - 50 Imperial Sorcerer - Corporal - Mag DPS
    Wags-His-Tail - 20 Argonian Sorcerer - Recruit - TBD
    Holds-The-Line - 40 Argonian Dragonknight - Recruit - TBD
    Carries-Extra-Gear - 4 Argonian Dragonknight - Recruit - TBD
    Guildmaster - Wardens of the Covenant
    Group Leader - xpThe Guildxp
    Trader - Secret Sauce
    Trader - Elite Dungeoneers
  • attackjet
    attackjet
    ✭✭✭✭
    I use my dark elf with 5 piece vicannon and 5 piece hunding, molag kena (with tristat glyph).

Really good build, vicecannon always proced because I have about 16k magicka and can stealth 6 times continuously.