The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Akatosh Motif??

MasterGohan
MasterGohan
✭✭
I was looking through the lore books I've read throughout the game and decided to look through the style books I've learned when I saw a listing for the Akatosh style. I'm a bit puzzled since I've never heard of it and yet I seem to have learned a few chapters already. I was going to post a picture but I can't seem to from my phone so I'll post it later. Anyway, if anyone has any insight into what the Akatosh style is or how one goes about acquiring it I would be greatly appreciative. Thanks!
  • Ourorboros
    Ourorboros
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    It's now Order of the Hours motif.
    PC/NA/DC
    Breton Sorcerer Maester.White - BB meets GoT >Master Crafter< { 9 Traits completed 4/23/15 }
    TANSTAAFL--->There ain't no such thing as a free lunch.....Robert Heinlein
    Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea....Heinlein
    All those moments will be lost in time, like tears...in...rain. Time to die. "Blade Runner"
    ESO: the game you hate to love and love to hate....( >_<) May RNG be with you (*,_,*)
  • MasterGohan
    MasterGohan
    ✭✭
    Ok, but then why doesn't it show up as Order of the Hour? Its just a bit confusing is all.
  • AzraelKrieg
    AzraelKrieg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    UI error that is still not fixed.
    Gold Dragons Guildmaster PC-NACR2000+
    Kalthar Wolf-Brother – EP Templar - 50 Maeli Valen - EP NB - 50Naps-During-Trials – EP Templar - 50Rulnakh - EP Sorc - 50Azrael Krieg - EP NB – 50Uvithasa Telvanni – EP DK – 50More-Tail - EP Warden - 50Narile Galen - EP Sorc - 50Bone Soldier - EP Necro - 50Naps-During-Trails - EP Necro - 50
  • Tevalaur
    Tevalaur
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The other annoying thing about it is when you read a chapter for Order of the Hour there's no text, just blank pages. Changing this motif's name so close to its release sure seems to have goobered some things up.
    Edited by Tevalaur on August 29, 2016 3:46AM
    Is Uncle John's band calling you? Do you daydream about Sugar Magnolias? Is your favorite sunflower a China Cat? Tired of Truckin' alone to Terrapin Station? If so, share some Space with other hippies & deadheads in the guild Sunshine Daydream! Send a message in game (PC-NA) to Kaibeth for your invitation.
  • MasterGohan
    MasterGohan
    ✭✭
    Thank you all for your responses. It really clears it up.