The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Can I buy items from Crown Store over the browser ?

j_s
j_s
✭✭✭
I'm currently on holiday and unable to log into the game.

I really like to purchase the Imperial City Collector's Bundle but I won't return home before the offer runs out.

How can I get this solved ?

Cheers
  • Danikat
    Danikat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There is no way to buy crown store items outside of the game.

Which is unfortunate, for exactly this reason. They did have the option to buy items (the Imperial Edition upgrade and the Palomino Horse) directly through the website before the crown store was introduced, so it definitely is possible, and I would have thought it'd make sense for ZOS to ensure as many people as possible can buy their items.

I keep hoping they'll bring the option back, but it hasn't happened so far.

(BTW the one alternative is to give someone you really trust your login details and ask them to buy it for you. But I don't recommend doing that unless it's someone like your husband/wife, a parent...someone who has far more to lose by screwing you over than they can gain from it. Oh and they also need access to a PC with ESO installed.)
    PC EU player | She/her/hers | PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

"Remember in this game we call life that no one said it's fair"