Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

I can't believe I finally clutch City of Ash final boss

sneakymitchell
sneakymitchell
✭✭✭✭
Like my god I can't believe I clutched this

https://youtu.be/hWfc9qv_1F4
NA-Xbox one- Ebonheart Pact- Nord Tank DK
PC-NA Ebonheart Pact Nord Stam Templar
  • Totalitarian
    Totalitarian
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice.

But now I challenge you to clutch Lord Warden Dusk.
    PC NA CP 531+
    Aedric Fury Sits Around Doing Nothing
    Sola Auroron Magicka Templar
    Lunaria Chimeri Magicka Dragonknight
    The Chosen of the Storm Stamina Sorcerer
    Ward-Scales Magicka Nightblade
    Sanctius Luxen Stamina Templar
    Nerwaye Auroron Magicka Sorcerer
    Warden Vyrkyl Stamina Dragonknight
    The Ninth Adventurer Stamina Nightblade
    Magna-Sola Magicka Templar
    The Celestial Lady Magicka Templar
    Read their adventures!
    The Celestial Lady
  • sneakymitchell
    sneakymitchell
    ✭✭✭✭
    Nice.

I think I try to do did that but it was hard for me to get a good boss fight without lag happening with me.
    Edited by sneakymitchell on August 29, 2016 4:50PM
  • sneakymitchell
    sneakymitchell
    ✭✭✭✭
    Nice.

And funny thing is that. This build is made for tanking and dps.
  • Totalitarian
    Totalitarian
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice.

Don't worry, I've clutched Dusky as a healer...several times.

IMO though, the vCOA clutch requires you to take a lot more damage (which you took a ton of in your video) than the vICP clutch.

In vICP, it's all about keeping your eye on portals and not backing into them like me. You really only take damage a few times, but those times are when Dusk puts out a ton of damage in a few seconds.

I was very surprised you were able to finish off Skoria as a Stamina DK though, without vigor (as far as I could tell, you didn't have it slotted).
    PC NA CP 531+
    Aedric Fury Sits Around Doing Nothing
    Sola Auroron Magicka Templar
    Lunaria Chimeri Magicka Dragonknight
    The Chosen of the Storm Stamina Sorcerer
    Ward-Scales Magicka Nightblade
    Sanctius Luxen Stamina Templar
    Nerwaye Auroron Magicka Sorcerer
    Warden Vyrkyl Stamina Dragonknight
    The Ninth Adventurer Stamina Nightblade
    Magna-Sola Magicka Templar
    The Celestial Lady Magicka Templar
    Read their adventures!
    The Celestial Lady
  • sneakymitchell
    sneakymitchell
    ✭✭✭✭
    Nice.

IMO though, the vCOA clutch requires you to take a lot more damage (which you took a ton of in your video) than the vICP clutch.

In vICP, it's all about keeping your eye on portals and not backing into them like me. You really only take damage a few times, but those times are when Dusk puts out a ton of damage in a few seconds.

I was very surprised you were able to finish off Skoria as a Stamina DK though, without vigor (as far as I could tell, you didn't have it slotted).

I have over 2k health recovery that's why I use morkuldin on my dual wield and orginium on my one hand and shield to get 3k health recovery when below 60% health. Plus I change my cp so I can get less cost on my stam when break free on the lady. I use heavy armor focus on lord but put in 10 so I can res without dying in the middle or ressing someone.
  • sneakymitchell
    sneakymitchell
    ✭✭✭✭
    Nice.

I have over 2k health recovery that's why I use morkuldin on my dual wield and orginium on my one hand and shield to get 3k health recovery when below 60% health. Plus I change my cp so I can get less cost on my stam when break free on the lady. I use heavy armor focus on lord but put in 10 so I can res without dying in the middle or ressing someone.

And just using bloodthrist and bloodcraze really helps out too. I use blood craze when I need to be on the move and but a DoT on the boss and have a heal DoT on myself. Bloodthrist is when I want to put in the dps and use venoumos claw for more DoT DPS. And I use poisons on this build cause since the change for Dark Brotherhood with DKs passives with poison with ardent flame passives it can scale with the actual poison itself. I tested with someone with 100 mighty and even me. I ask them how much damage it does. And I have this poison as well that can have 2 DoT poisons for my dual wield and my sword and board will be the healing poison any type will do.
  • sneakymitchell
    sneakymitchell
    ✭✭✭✭
    Nice.

8-29-2016_12-13-15_PM.png?psid=1
  • Blackleopardex
    Blackleopardex
    ✭✭✭✭
    6 NB: Tank, Healer, Mag/Stam PVE&PVP.
    I don't read long signatures: https://www.youtube.com/user/Blackleopardex
  • Jeremy
    Jeremy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Like my god I can't believe I clutched this

https://youtu.be/hWfc9qv_1F4

Nice job.

I really despise healing this dungeon though. Almost every fight is the same thing. You frantically run around like a chicken with your head cut off dodging the infamous red circles on the ground while spamming heals. It's exhausting, frustrating and not even a little bit enjoyable. Add this to the fact nine times of the ten your group is likely not to have enough dps - so you get the repeat the experience over and over and then over again.

So I give the developers very poor marks on this dungeon's design - which is unusual for me as I usually enjoy the dungeons on ESO. But not this one. I think I'm to the point I will just be skipping this pledge in the future because even when we win I never enjoy this dungeon. It's like torture to put it bluntly.
    Edited by Jeremy on September 9, 2016 5:27AM
  • iam117
    iam117
    ✭✭✭
    Aqesome! That was stressful to watch
    <Liv3mind>
    <PC/NA - Legion Of The Bloodworks>
    Snowflake Patrol
  • Woeler
    Woeler
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Good save, but why is a damage dealer running with tank stuff on the off bar? There should be a bow there.
  • Chew_Magna
    Chew_Magna
    ✭✭✭
    Jeremy wrote: »
    You frantically run around like a chicken with your head cut off dodging the infamous red circles on the ground while spamming heals. It's exhausting, frustrating and not even a little bit enjoyable.

That's exactly the kind of healing I LOVE to do.
  • Jeremy
    Jeremy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Chew_Magna wrote: »
    Jeremy wrote: »
    You frantically run around like a chicken with your head cut off dodging the infamous red circles on the ground while spamming heals. It's exhausting, frustrating and not even a little bit enjoyable.

That's exactly the kind of healing I LOVE to do.

Not I.

I don't mind having to occasionally dodge. But when I have to spend the entire fight frantically running around it becomes more obnoxious than anything else.

I like the dungeons in ESO for the most part. But veteran City of Ash is the one exception, so think I'll be skipping that one in the future. Its gameplay just isn't to my taste - though it sounds some (like you) enjoy it.
    Edited by Jeremy on September 9, 2016 8:33PM