The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Amberplasm set graphical bug

JimT722
JimT722
✭✭✭✭✭
I just finished getting this set. Most of the time my Argonians chest is caved in dramatically. I don't remember this happening on pts. It also very infrequently will appear normally, but when that happens it gets messed up again next when I change zones or log off. The chest caves in around the circular piece on the chest.
Edited by JimT722 on August 27, 2016 7:41PM
  • altemriel
    altemriel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    JimT722 wrote: »
    I just finished getting this set. Most of the time my Argonians chest is caved in dramatically. I don't remember this happening on pts. It also very infrequently will appear normally, but when that happens it gets messed up again next when I change zones or log off. The chest caves in around the circular piece on the chest.

photo pls!
  • JimT722
    JimT722
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have pics when appearing normal and bugged. I will post them when I get home.
    Edited by JimT722 on August 27, 2016 8:27PM
  • JimT722
    JimT722
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Never mind I figured it out. The heroic personality causes massive distortion when combined with the amberplasm chest piece.