Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Seasoned player looking to find some dc players to play with. (Xb1 na)

Splattercat_83
Splattercat_83
✭✭✭✭
Hey guys, I have several other characters on the ad side, I'm past the cp cap, and a master crafter. Recently made a dc character (lvl 33) and looking to find some pve friends along with PvP. I have 2 max level pve tanks with ad, and a dedicated healer I have done and completed all the 4 man end game content so if you have room in your friends list hit me up my gander at is splatter cat 83 Xbox1 na server.
  • ThulsaDoomDC
    ThulsaDoomDC
    ✭✭✭
    If you're interested we have a BlackWater Blade Daggerfall Covenant only PvP Guild. Daedric Lordz is the name.
    XBOX NA - mDK CP 488
    Better Dead Than Red
  • Megatronus83
    Megatronus83
    Soul Shriven
    I'm also looking for a mature group. I'm 33 years old and pretty new at this game. I have a lvl 35 argonian nb dc that needs some company as I'm getting pretty bored of questing by myself. Feel free to add me gt Megatronus83. I'm also pretty interested in joining a pvp guild so I have some guidance.