The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Installation of sweetfx/reshade?

azura_star
azura_star
✭✭✭
I'll freely admit I've never done anything with sweetfx or enb or anything like that before, but I recently saw what a game could look like with it and I really liked it and would like to learn. Could someone point me to an [updated] guide on how to install sweetfx on ESO properly so I don't break things? Mods like sweetfx ARE still allowed, right?

Best Answer

• XxSTOZZYxX
    sweetfx install is universal, there's no specific method to it. wherever your dx9/11 dlls are in the game folder, is where you unzip/install the sweet/reshade.

you just have to go and play with the config, and reshade's website usually has some premade configs from the community for larger titles to give you a headstart.

as far as being allowed i wouldn't think zeni would have that blacklisted... though some games do count it (Dark Souls for example states ANY injector is counted as hacking).

just head over to reshade's homepage, use the installer and configurator, or look for something already built in the game list. easy peazy.

*EDIT* - Coincidently, I actually came across this link here on the forums with what you're lookin for.
    Edited by XxSTOZZYxX on August 26, 2016 7:13PM
    Answer ✓
  • azura_star
    azura_star
    ✭✭✭
    Thank you so much! Much appreciated :)