Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Insane Ping Spikes in Trueflame. Really?...

Chilo
Chilo
✭✭
So this happened... 58f0da65f1d2f16f568a9abc200ac4d0.png

Didn't happen to just me either, happened to everyone. What's... going on guys :I RIP servers.
Chilö-Magicka Templar (AR 38) Chì-Magicka Templar (AR 28) łvy- Stamina Warden (AR 7)
  • Rohamad_Ali
    Rohamad_Ali
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I crashed .
  • TooskSG
    TooskSG
    ✭✭✭
    yeah, I've been getting random spikes all day
  • Chilo
    Chilo
    ✭✭
    I crashed .

Same.
    Chilö-Magicka Templar (AR 38) Chì-Magicka Templar (AR 28) łvy- Stamina Warden (AR 7)
  • Astanphaeus
    Astanphaeus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My group of 4 people who were in Hew's Bane got the same thing and all crashed out. It's the entire everything.
  • Rohamad_Ali
    Rohamad_Ali
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Any Janitors awake at ZOS ?
  • KenaPKK
    KenaPKK
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Same. Wasn't happening to me earlier this evening in other campaigns.

If this was happening in TF earlier, then players might be responsible. Or the Trueflame hamster had a heart attack...
    Kena
    Legion XIII
    Excellence without elitism
    Premier small scale PvP

Legend
    NA/PC original dueling and general PvP community guild
    Now the hub of competitive dueling and the joined PvP communities of NA and EU/PC

Apex Predator.

Here's a great thread collecting community ideas for PvP updates.

[MEGATHREAD] Feedback Threads for Class Reps

Class Representative Feedback Discords:
    Nightblade Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/t2Xhnu6

Dragonknight Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/UHtZhz8

Sorcerer Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/e3QkCS8

Templar Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/WvVuSw7

Warden Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/sTFY4ys

General Healing Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/6CmzBFb

TONKS!
    https://discord.gg/DRNYd39

Werewolf Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/aDEx2ev

Vampire Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/yfzck8Q
  • Rohamad_Ali
    Rohamad_Ali
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    KenaPKK wrote: »

If this was happening in TF earlier, then players might be responsible. Or the Trueflame hamster had a heart attack...

Sure blame the players ...
  • Astanphaeus
    Astanphaeus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    KenaPKK wrote: »

Like I said, the entire server felt it: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/287372/na-server-crashed#latest
  • Armitas
    Armitas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I have been getting those lately as well in moderate combat as well as heavy. However when I am in moderate combat I get ping spikes that others are not getting. I can ping google with normal latency. For me this new latency started a few weeks back when we had that emergency maintenance on the weekend because people couldn't log in.
    Retired.
    Nord mDK
  • Mustard
    Mustard
    ✭✭✭✭
    The game is in a mess since the last maintenance this week.

@ZOS_GinaBruno
    Edited by Mustard on August 26, 2016 12:40PM
  • Anazasi
    Anazasi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    CE not only has a negative effect on players but impacts the server performance. Perhaps a more diligent approach to perma banning those fools would be the correct path to take.
  • Magnex
    Magnex
    ✭✭
    Probably has something to do with Trueflame being a nonstop zerg fest 24/7.
  • asneakybanana
    asneakybanana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Anazasi wrote: »
    CE not only has a negative effect on players but impacts the server performance. Perhaps a more diligent approach to perma banning those fools would be the correct path to take.

lmao it's not CE. The servers have been extremely unstable for me and a lot of my guildies, both PVE and PVP, since the release of SoTH. Doesn't matter whether we're in raid or in PVP my ping randomly spikes up to 3k+ for a little bit and then after a short period of time settles back down to the usual 100-150. I'm not sure what the problem is but it definitely seems to be more of a general server issue than anything else.
    Asneakybanana AD DK Former emperor of Chrysamere and Chillrend. World first hardmode Hel'ra and Quake con winner (Alliance rank 25)
    Asneakyhabenero EP DK Former emperor of Thornblade, Haderus. World first vMA Dk clear (Alliance rank 39)
    Asneakycucumber EP Sorc Former empress of Blackwater Bay and Trueflame (Alliance rank 32)
    Asneakypineapple EP Temp Former empress of Azuras Star and Haderus (Alliance rank 22)
    Asneakypickle EP NB Former empress of Trueflame (Alliance rank 47)
    Sweat Squad
    Crowned 27x on 12 different campaign cycles | 200M+ AP earned
    Fastest AA clear ever: 5:42 | Fastest HRC clear ever: 5:27 | NA first HM MoL
    609k Mag Sorc vMA
    NA first Tick Tock Tormentor
    NA first trinity (All No Death/HM/Speed run trials titles)
    2x Tick Tock Tormentor
  • God_flakes
    God_flakes
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Last night in TF I saw the resurgence of the spamball groups who run tightly and spam root and bats and heals. For me this has ALWAYS spiked ping and frozen my abilities and either causes my death or a crash. These clowns camped Bruma and DC all night. My ping went through the roof any time I got near Bruma or DC. They then have the unmitigated gall to dance and lol when they mow down one player at a time. I know these players well. And I know in the past they HAVE dabbled in dirty dealings and feel it's a "tool in their toolbox".
  • FENGRUSH
    FENGRUSH
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    God_flakes wrote: »
    And I know in the past they HAVE dabbled in dirty dealings and feel it's a "tool in their toolbox".

FENGRUSH will feel your tools in the toolbox.
  • God_flakes
    God_flakes
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    FENGRUSH wrote: »
    God_flakes wrote: »
    And I know in the past they HAVE dabbled in dirty dealings and feel it's a "tool in their toolbox".

FENGRUSH will feel your tools in the toolbox.

:D
  • Asardes
    Asardes
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    On this side of the pond we call it Lagflame. People still go there to farm AP though while Spell Breaker is empty :)
    Beta tester since February 2014, played ESO-TU October 2015 - August 2022, currently on an extended break
    vMA (The Flawless Conqueror) | vVH (Spirit Slayer & of the Undying Song) | vDSA | vAA HM | vHRC HM | vSO HM | vMoL | vAS+1 | Emperor

PC-EU CP 3000+
    41,000+ Achievement Points before High Isle
    Member of:
    Pact Veteran Trade: Exemplary
    Traders of the Covenant: God of Sales
    Tamriels Emporium: God of Sales
    Valinor Overflow: Trader
    The Traveling Merchant: Silver

Characters:
    Asardes | 50 Nord Dragonknight | EP AR 50 | Master Crafter: all traits & recipes, all styles released before High Isle
    Alxaril Nelcarion | 50 High Elf Sorcerer | AD AR 20 |
    Dro'Bear Three-paws | 50 Khajiit Nightblade | AD AR 20 |
    Veronique Nicole | 50 Breton Templar | DC AR 20 |
    Sabina Flavia Cosades | 50 Imperial Warden | EP AR 20 |
    Ervesa Neloren | 50 Dark Elf Dragonknight | EP AR 20 |
    Fendar Khodwin | 50 Redguard Sorcerer | DC AR 20 |
    Surilanwe of Lillandril | 50 High Elf Nightblade | AD AR 20 |
    Joleen the Swift | 50 Redguard Templar | DC AR 20 |
    Draynor Telvanni | 50 Dark Elf Warden | EP AR 20 |
    Claudius Tharn | 50 Necromancer | DC AR 20 |
    Nazura-la the Bonedancer | 50 Necromancer | AD AR 20 |

Tharkul gro-Shug | 50 Orc Dragonknight | DC AR 4 |
    Ushruka gra-Lhurgash | 50 Orc Sorcerer | AD AR 4 |
    Cienwen ferch Llywelyn | 50 Breton Nightblade | DC AR 4 |
    Plays-with-Sunray | 50 Argonian Templar | EP AR 4 |
    Milariel | 50 Wood Elf Warden | AD AR 4 |
    Scheei-Jul | 50 Necromancer | EP AR 4 |

PC-NA CP 1800+
    30,000+ Achievement Points before High Isle
    Member of:
    Savage Blade: Majestic Machette

Characters:
    Asardes the Exile | 50 Nord Dragonknight | EP AR 30 |
  • Manoekin
    Manoekin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Saw some DC typing EG5 or something in zone chat last night must be related.
  • Daggerfall_Bones
    Daggerfall_Bones
    ✭✭✭
    Truflame has been hit and miss this week. Many in our raid just give up and logout due to loading screens and lag. One step forward two steps back this week on Trueflame.
    Bones - Dunmer DK
  • Ghostbane
    Ghostbane
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Server performance has been terrible since the unexpected expected maintenance on Monday. Even in PVE lands.
    {★★★★★ · ★★★★★ · ★★ · ★★★★★}
    350m+ AP PC - EU
    AD :: Imported Waffles [37]EP :: Wee ee ee ee ee [16]DC :: Ghostbane's DK [16], Impending Loadscreen [12]PC - NA
    AD :: Ghostbane [50], yer ma [43], Sir Humphrey Winterbottom 2.0 [18], robotic baby legs [18]EP :: Wee Mad Arthur [50], avast ye buttcrackz [49], Sir Horace Foghorn [27], Brother Ballbag [24], Scatman John [16]DC :: W T B Waffles [36], Morale Boost [30], W T F Waffles [17], Ghostbanë [15]RIPAD :: Sir Humphrey Winterbottom 1.0 [20]
    Addons
  • Minno
    Minno
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I laugh at your ping; I had 10k ping 2 nights ago followed by being kicked out of cyro.
    Minno - DC - Forum-plar Extraordinaire
    - Guild-lead for MV
    - Filthy Casual
  • starlizard70ub17_ESO
    starlizard70ub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    The lag spikes and loading screen freezes have been going on regularly for about a week on TF. I wasn't around for the 2:00AM server crash last night, I just couldn't take the loading screen timeouts every time I'd port to a new area anymore. So I was gone by 11:00pm.
    "We have found a cave, but I don't think there are warm fires and friendly faces inside."
  • Thalmor-Nordmaster
    Thalmor-Nordmaster
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Got disconnected around 0200 -0300 hours today. Couldn't even log back in no lag no warning.