Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 15
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!

Do the new 4-man dungeon sets drop shields?

ClockworkArc
ClockworkArc
✭✭✭
Asking only because I've ran those dungeons as much as possible and have never seen a shield for any of the sets. I want a Mazzatun Shield!

Best Answers

• Asmael
    Asmael
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I'm pretty sure they do, however, specific set pieces drop at certain bosses, which is why if you're in vWGT and looking for SPC boots, you need to kill trash mobs, if you're looking for leg or belt armor, you'll keep farming the first boss.

Those dungeons with jewelry and weapons, the last boss is the one who drops those, which means you have a chance when killing the last boss for either a weapon, a ring / neck or a shield.

So if you want to farm, say, Vicious Ophidian jewelry, you'll try to rush to the last boss.
    PC EU - Zahraji of the Void, aka "Kitty", the fluffiest salmon genocider in town.
    Poke @AsmaeI (last letter is uppercase "i") on PC EU or Asmael#9325 on Discord and receive a meow today.
    Answer ✓
  • MattT1988
    MattT1988
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Yes they do. I got a Heem-Jas (I think that's how you spell it) Shield on my last run.
    Answer ✓
  • Surak73
    Surak73
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yes, they do. A friend of mine got a shield of Mazzatun, actually...
    Answer ✓
  • NewBlacksmurf
    NewBlacksmurf
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes and it's not so rare as ppl suggest.
    I've run them once on 4 players and twice on one.

I have a shield and the full Amberplasm set and 4 pieces of Mazz set
    I'd say just queue for those two and run them ....if you're really good, find some folks to do vet runs
    -PC (PTS)/Xbox One: NewBlacksmurf
    ~<{[50]}>~ looks better than *501
    Answer ✓
  • TheUrbanWizard
    TheUrbanWizard
    ✭✭✭✭
    I got some shield from the vet pledge the other day that I neither want nor can sell.

Edit sorry didn't see the new dungeon bit mine was from the Coldharbour one
    Edited by TheUrbanWizard on August 26, 2016 10:48AM
  • Cinbri
    Cinbri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Shields drop only from 3rd boss there. And it hell of rarest thing.