Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Is there a list of stolen treasure items?

xerasia
xerasia
✭✭✭
When you pickpocket or steal from a desk/cabinet/wardrobe, the tooltip lists the item as part of a category. Just wondering if there is a list of all of the items anywhere, or any way in game to track them. I'm sure PC players have an addon, but I am on console.

Edited by xerasia on August 25, 2016 4:00PM
Xerasia - Bosmer Magicka Templar | NA EP
Galasha - Orc Stamina Dragonknight | NA EP
Haileigha - Altmer Magicka Sorcerer | NA EP
Zaxaria - lvl 21 Argonian I don't even know what to do with this one Nightblade | NA EP
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good Question, nothing turns up in the usual places to search.

Most of the categories are logical, but some items belong to two or more categories. Maybe only two now, the 3 category one I saw was early in the release of the DLC.

Categories are:

Games
    Dolls
    Statues
    Ritual Objects
    Oddities
    Writings
    Maps
    Cosmetics
    Linens
    Wardrobe Accessories
    Drinkware
    Utensils
    Dishes
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• xerasia
    xerasia
    ✭✭✭
    Well, rats. Maybe there are too many things to list? It would be fun to see them and track them somehow...even if all of the items in the category are locked/question marks until you get them into your inventory. The completionist in me wants to know if I've stolen allllllll the thiinnnngs! Besides that, they're such fun and creative items and I do enjoy reading the blurbs before I fence them. Surely I can't be the only one!

Just for fun, I'll tag a few devs that may have a reason why it can't be done, or may suggest it to the folks that code the game. @ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_JessicaFolsom

Zaxaria - lvl 21 Argonian I don't even know what to do with this one Nightblade | NA EP
  • xerasia
    xerasia
    ✭✭✭
    Also, I realize I should have titled this "Treasures" instead of "Trophies." Doh.

ETA; Found where to fix it!
    Edited by xerasia on August 25, 2016 4:01PM
  • ZakuBeta
    ZakuBeta
    ✭✭✭
    I held on to some of the stuff because I believe that they will be able to be used as decorations for player housing in the future.......I'm probably wrong, but I can dream ....Right?

I have a couple different Dibella statues, and a stuffed/mounted Slaughterfish and Sep Adder. Oh, a Transformable stuffed Werewolf doll also, just because.