The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

FTC question.

nvmvoidrays
nvmvoidrays
Soul Shriven
so, i do like FTC as a mod, but, sometime that irritates me is how big the health bar is compared to the rest of the bars. i know the reasoning (for the shield bar), but, i was wondering if there was anyway i could shrink the health bar down to match the size of the rest of the bars. either that, or, could someone recommend me an alternative to FTC? i really like how the frames are styled.
Edited by nvmvoidrays on August 11, 2016 9:23PM
  • nvmvoidrays
    nvmvoidrays
    Soul Shriven
    hmm, no one? that sucks.

then, does anyone know how i can make it so health/magicka/stamina bars (on the default ui) don't grow when buffed?
    Edited by nvmvoidrays on August 22, 2016 2:30AM
  • fritzOSU03
    fritzOSU03
    ✭✭✭
    I use LUI and love it. I'm not sure of exactly what you're talking about with the size of the bars but maybe LUI (or even Advanced UI) might resolve the issue.
    ┌─────────────────────────────────────────────────┐
    Urich - AD StamDK, Midaves - AD MagDK, Delphine San - AD Magplar
    Dr Roddard Masterton - AD Magplar, Mojeld - AD TankDK, Cecilia Grayal - AD MagSorc
    └─────────────────────────────────────────────────┘
    Add-On Author
    Urich's Skill Point FinderUrich's Craftbag ViewerUrich's Coffer TimerUrich's Hireling Timer
    Not a fan of tinfoil hats...
  • nvmvoidrays
    nvmvoidrays
    Soul Shriven
    fritzOSU03 wrote: »
    I use LUI and love it. I'm not sure of exactly what you're talking about with the size of the bars but maybe LUI (or even Advanced UI) might resolve the issue.

for some reason, the health bar, with FTC, is double the size of the magicka/stamina bars. it's designed, visually, very similar to how LUI does it. i actually used LUI, but, i couldn't find an option to disable the default UI bars, so, i swapped over to FTC.

but, since i can't change the health bar size, i'm back to using the default UI bars, which, aren't that bad.

i'm also trying to figure out if there's a way to disable outgoing damage numbers. it clutters up the screen when there's AoE. i just wanna keep the healing numbers around. every single SCT add-on i've found doesn't let me do this. perhaps its due to the way ESO's addons are designed.
  • Aliyavana
    Aliyavana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    try lui, those default bars bothered me but in the options in the lui section you have to disable the default bars completely with the lui ext section of the addon settings and relog and that clears them
  • itsfatbass
    itsfatbass
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    FTC is no longer supported, and because of such, has many UI errors resulting when you try to use it. I stopped using it about 4 months ago and will never look back again.
    ~PC/NA~ Magblade, Tankanist, Healplar, Stamcro, Oakensorc, Healden, Tanknight ~PLUR~
  • susmitds
    susmitds
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Use Azura.
  • nvmvoidrays
    nvmvoidrays
    Soul Shriven
    try lui, those default bars bothered me but in the options in the lui section you have to disable the default bars completely with the lui ext section of the addon settings and relog and that clears them

hmm, i suppose i'll try checking out out again. i remember it not having an option to turn off the default ui, but, i could just be going crazy.
    FTC is no longer supported, and because of such, has many UI errors resulting when you try to use it. I stopped using it about 4 months ago and will never look back again.

that's... strange. i've never encountered any errors when using it. perhaps its because i turned off the custom frames?
    susmitds wrote: »
    Use Azura.

are you talking about Azurah - Interface Extended? because i actually do use that to move around a few UI elements and the like.
  • Minalan
    Minalan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'd use LUI if it had a good 'crystal frags proc' message thrown like FTC.

Yeah you can look at your hands, or listen. But with all of the other noise (team speak!) and particle effects going on (power surge, overload, etc). It's hard to pay close attention when dozens of people are trying to kill you.

Edited by Minalan on August 24, 2016 10:02PM