Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Seargent`s Mail Set and Noble Duelist`s set

Iduyenn
Iduyenn
✭✭✭✭
Hello everyone, i have some questions about this two sets. Maybe someone can answer them?!

1. This two sets seem to drop out of the blue Boxes in PVP. But are they bound after that? Is that the reason, i dont see any of these sets in guild stores?
2. Noble Duelists Silks: Does the buff to light and heavy attack proc after dodgerolling? Or is ist mandatory to avoid an actual attack?

Thnx for any informations. I will try to get more insight tomorrow.
  • Stoopid_Nwah
    Stoopid_Nwah
    ✭✭✭✭
    Iduyenn wrote: »
    Hello everyone, i have some questions about this two sets. Maybe someone can answer them?!

1. This two sets seem to drop out of the blue Boxes in PVP. But are they bound after that? Is that the reason, i dont see any of these sets in guild stores?
    2. Noble Duelists Silks: Does the buff to light and heavy attack proc after dodgerolling? Or is ist mandatory to avoid an actual attack?

Thnx for any informations. I will try to get more insight tomorrow.

1. Nope not bound :blush: probably just not in as high of demand. I found a couple of pieces of the Noble Duelist set earlier today in the stores.
    2. Tbh I am not 100% sure on this, but I am going to say with confidence that no it won't proc if you don't actually dodge an attack i.e. you can't roll dodge in the middle of an empty field then see an increase in your damage.