The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Looking for Newbie friendly guild

repo
repo
Hi All am a Level 10 Orc Sorcerer under the Ebonheart faction.
I'm looking for a newbie friendly guild that can offer advice but also has a good trading element to it as am looking at crafting.

if any guild has any spots available please let me know
Gamertag is Chakpaq, please also reply on here with the guild name and description as well as the name of the person i contact or will be inviting me so i dont reject it

thanks for reading and look forward to joining a prosperous and friendly guild
  • repo
    repo
    Guess i just gotta keep on looking :(
    Edited by repo on August 24, 2016 7:09AM
  • pod88kk
    pod88kk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Hi repo, if you're a fellow Pact member you should check out the Never Behind thread. It's full of friendly players willing to help you with all your questing needs be it crafting gear, potions, glyphs etc.
    Communication is key within our guild though so if you decide you like what youve read and want to join be sure to join guild chat and say hello because that's where everyone is.
    Happy questing
    Never Behind
  • repo
    repo
    pod88kk wrote: »
    Hi repo, if you're a fellow Pact member you should check out the Never Behind thread. It's full of friendly players willing to help you with all your questing needs be it crafting gear, potions, glyphs etc.
    Communication is key within our guild though so if you decide you like what youve read and want to join be sure to join guild chat and say hello because that's where everyone is.
    Happy questing
    Never Behind

sorry to sound stoopid but what do you mean by 'Pact Member'?
  • repo
    repo
    ignore me iv worked it out...told ya i was stoopid ha ha
  • pod88kk
    pod88kk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Haha sorry I should've made it clearer.
    So what do you think? Fancy joining?