The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Taking wayyy too long to transfer from one area to another.

goatlyonesub17_ESO
goatlyonesub17_ESO
✭✭✭✭
Like when you're headed down into an outlaw hideout, or going between zones, or entering a special area where major quest stuff goes on. The loading screen that you see before you arrive in that area is taking much much longer than it did before the update of 22 August.
"Argonians have fat, scaly tails." —Rissa Manyclaws.
"Once upon a time there were three sisters: Delicious, Delightful, and Disgusting. Now, Delicious and Delightful were both very pretty girls..." —Brendalyn Jurarde.
"I smell to the nobility." —Indrasa Avani.
"A bargain with an animal is not a contract made." —Haderus Atrimus.
"Redguard makeup for sale. Free samples. Secret ingredients. Unique application method. Lots of satisfied customers." —The Mudball Goblin (aka, Cognac Vinecroft)
"Your armor looks like underwear." —Shuns-the-Knife.
  • goatlyonesub17_ESO
    goatlyonesub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    I've been stuck on the Stirk to Coldharbor loading screen for more than half an hour!
    "Once upon a time there were three sisters: Delicious, Delightful, and Disgusting. Now, Delicious and Delightful were both very pretty girls..." —Brendalyn Jurarde.
    "Redguard makeup for sale. Free samples. Secret ingredients. Unique application method. Lots of satisfied customers." —The Mudball Goblin (aka, Cognac Vinecroft)
  • goatlyonesub17_ESO
    goatlyonesub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    Still stuck on the loading screen. I think I'll read a book, maybe. Or play Colonization in another window. I've already cooked dinner and eaten it, all while the loading screen was on with the lion-eagle-dragon emblem at the bottom right spinning, spinning, spinning...
  • FriedEggSandwich
    FriedEggSandwich
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thought it was just me. The most recent large update (not yesterdays) seems to have introduced loading screens again. I was waiting ages to respawn in cyrodiil, but nobody else was complaining which was why I thought it was just me.
    PC | EU
  • goatlyonesub17_ESO
    goatlyonesub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    It's still stuck on loading. I was in Stirk, just finished beating up Molag Bal's daedric minions, and then I jumped into the portal there to Coldharbor. That was most of an hour ago. And still the loading screen is there.

Patch the patch! Make it work again.

Geez. I'm going to restart my computer and come back to try another day. This is redonculous.
  • goatlyonesub17_ESO
    goatlyonesub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    It's about 12 hours later, I logged into the game again and discovered I was in the mages guild in Mournhold, instead of in Stirk where I last left my character.

There was also a portal there to Coldharbor. So I jumped into it... and waited, and waited, and waited...

It was happening AGAIN.

The Eternal Loading Screen.

So I'll just restart my computer and maybe write a few diatrib-- er, I mean review some commercial products over at Amazon.
  • goatlyonesub17_ESO
    goatlyonesub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    Okay, it seems to be fixed now. I was able to get to Coldharbor. There's a bit of lag, but it feels like Normal Lag, and not that heavy extra dose of it that I was getting yesterday.