The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 13:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – May 14, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Seeking Add-On = Armor Set Organizer

TankHealz2015
TankHealz2015
✭✭✭

Hi,

Could somebody recommend an add-on that keeps armor sets organized?

I have several different sets of armors in the bank and it is so time consuming whenever I want to swap out or mix and match, etc. Looking for each piece.

I'd love to be able to filter or group by set.

I have seen one (add-on) on the Minion site, but I'd like to compare others and see if any others might be better for me.

Help?

• TankHealz2015
    TankHealz2015
    ✭✭✭

Nobody?

I'm the only person with 10+ different sets of armor all mixed up in the bank?

Options
  • Glamdring
    Glamdring
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wykkd outfitter
    Options
  • TankHealz2015
    TankHealz2015
    ✭✭✭

So only Wykkid Outfitter and AlphaGear?

I'm more interested in organizing the sets in my bag/bank than having hot key swap outs.

Any other Add-Ons out there for this?
    Options
  • melody80_ESO
    melody80_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    FCO Item saver is what comes to mind. Lets you mark up to 5 different gear sets with a name and icon next to the item's own icon, which is visible at the bank.
    Options
  • TankHealz2015
    TankHealz2015
    ✭✭✭

Yes, thank you so much!

This looks to be what I was searching for.

To mark whole sets of armor in my bag/bank so that I can find them quickly for swapping around.

Options
  • itsfatbass
    itsfatbass
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dressing Room!

Without a doubt an amazing add-on!

You can save skill bar sets, armor/weapon sets with it, and swap to them with one single click.
    Edited by itsfatbass on August 24, 2016 12:40AM
    ~PC/NA~ Magblade, Tankanist, Healplar, Stamcro, Oakensorc, Healden, Tanknight ~PLUR~
    Options
  • leeux
    leeux
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    AlphaGear is also good at organizing builds (armor+skills) and letting you switch them very easily.

EDIT: Forgot also to add, I second the mention if FCO Item Saver or any other Filtering addon. They help a lot for when you're trying to sort which pieces of which sets you want. The text filter is the most helpful function in them :)
    Edited by leeux on August 24, 2016 1:15AM
    PC/NA - Proud old member of the Antique Ordinatus Populus

My chars
    Liana Amnell (AD mSorc L50+, ex EP) =x= Lehnnan Klennett (AD mTemplar L50+ Healer/Support ) =x= Ethim Amnell (AD mDK L50+, ex DC)
    Leinwyn Valaene (AD mSorc L50+) =x= Levus Artorias (AD mDK-for-now L50+) =x= Madril Ulessen (AD mNB L50+) =x= Lyra Amnis (AD not-Stamplar-yet L50+)
    I only PvP on AD chars

~~ «And blossoms anew beneath tomorrow's sun >>»
    ~~ «I am forever swimming around, amidst this ocean world we call home... >>»
    ~~ "Let strength be granted so the world might be mended... so the world might be mended."
    ~~ "Slash the silver chain that binds thee to life"
    ~~ Our cries will shrill, the air will moan and crash into the dawn. >>
    ~~ The sands of time were eroded by the river of constant change >>
    Options
  • Cherryblossom
    Cherryblossom
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    if you mean finding the armour, I think inventory insight gives a search box filter, so you can search for a set by name.
    Options
  • actosh
    actosh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dressing Room.
    Simple, easy and all i need.
    Options