The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

**Update 12: Official News (Revamping, Dueling, One Tamriel and Crown Crates)**

Cazzy
Cazzy
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭
http://www.elderscrollsonline.com/en-us/news/post/2016/08/23/gamescom-2016-recap-update-12-and-one-tamriel

GAMESCOM 2016 RECAP: UPDATE 12 & ONE TAMRIEL

For the past few years, we've been working hard to improve and expand ESO by offering quarterly DLC game packs and game updates to our global community of more than seven million players. Now, we're excited to share some details from gamescom about our last game update of 2016, featuring One Tamriel.

ONE TAMRIEL

One Tamriel arrives with Update 12 on the PTS early next week and live this October, and ESO will never be the same. With One Tamriel, the game content in ESO will no longer be gated by your character's level. Right out of the tutorial you'll have the freedom to go anywhere in Tamriel and play any content, in any order, just like other Elder Scrolls games. Our unique battle-leveling system will automatically scale and balance your character to the content, no matter where you go!

Finding or forming a group will be easier than ever since we're also lifting the alliance restrictions in open world zones. (Of course, PvP areas will still be alliance-based.) This means you'll be able to group with anyone, from any alliance, at any time. High-level players will even be able to group with friends who are new to ESO; anyone below Champion 160 will scale so everyone can adventure together. If you prefer to adventure alone, that's ok too. Every zone has been modified to add world bosses and ensure a mixture of content for solo and group play is available, and all of our dungeons now offer both Normal and Veteran modes, so there will always be something for you, no matter what your play style might be!

CRAGLORN

Craglorn, which was originally introduced in 2014 as a group-focused Adventure Zone, is being re-designed so it will no longer require a group to play. Now you'll find that all the main story quests can be completed solo, and the remaining group content can be completed with as little as two players. We want to make sure you can have fun in the zone by yourself, but if you choose, it's also your go-to destination for exciting group content!

ITEMIZATION

For One Tamriel, we've standardized itemization and rewards in all zones, so they feel more like the items you currently receive from DLC game packs. Item sets will now be tied to specific zones and dungeons, and they'll automatically be scaled to your level. Veteran mode dungeons will now guarantee Monster Mask rewards, and new, streamlined Undaunted Pledges will be available to players up to 3 times per day, offering Monster Masks and other exciting rewards. We'll explain all the itemization changes in more detail in the coming weeks.

DUELING

Another highly-anticipated feature we're introducing in Update 12 is the ability to challenge another player to a duel! Test your PvP skills against your friends, or try out new builds before diving into battle in Cyrodiil or a dungeon. We'll be giving you more information on our dueling system next week at PAX West 2016.

HOLIDAY EVENTS

Holiday celebrations are coming to Tamriel, and you're invited! Beginning this fall, you'll be able to celebrate some of Tamriel's most exciting holidays with your friends and receive special rewards! We'll kick things off with the Witches Festival in October, and wrap up the year with the New Life Festival. Check back for more details as we get closer to each event!

CROWN CRATES

Toward the end of November, we'll be giving you a chance to receive some very special items with the introduction of Crown Crates. These Crates, available in the Crown Store for just 400 crowns, will contain a randomized selection of useful consumables, and offer a chance to obtain rare and unique cosmetic items or mounts, including some previously-retired mounts, costumes, pets, and limited-time offers that are no longer available in the Crown Store. Crates will have different themes throughout the year, giving you the chance to obtain new, extremely rare items.

In the event you receive a mount, pet, costume or personality that you already own, you'll be awarded special Crown Gems in its place. These Gems can be used to purchase other collectible items from the current Crown Crate season that you'd prefer to have instead.

All the content in Update 12, including One Tamriel, will be free for all players. And remember, this September will be the perfect time for new players to jump into the game with the launch of The Elder Scrolls Online: Gold Edition. This new product includes the base game in addition to our first four DLC game packs: Imperial City, Orsinium, Thieves Guild, and Dark Brotherhood. If you already own ESO, we'll be offering the Guilds and Glory DLC bundle in the in-game Crown Store so you can purchase these DLC game packs at just 5500 crowns.

We look forward to welcoming you to the new version of ESO later this year!
  • UltimaJoe777
    UltimaJoe777
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Sounds like we can look forward to every set in the game capable of being scaled to CR160. Good :)
    Guildmaster of Power With Numbers in PS4 NA Server's Aldmeri Dominion.
    Proud Founder of the Yaysay cult! DOWN WITH THE NAYSAY CULT!! #ToxicRemedy
  • NewBlacksmurf
    NewBlacksmurf
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Funny how the announcement has less detail than the Gamescon video.

Just sayin'
    -PC (PTS)/Xbox One: NewBlacksmurf
    ~<{[50]}>~ looks better than *501
  • vyndral13preub18_ESO
    vyndral13preub18_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Funny how the announcement has less detail than the Gamescon video.

Just sayin'

They probably just figure everyone watched the stream... Oh, right.
  • nimander99
    nimander99
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    My excitement for update 12 turned to ashes with Gambling Crates...
    I AM UPDATING MY PRIVACY POLICY

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

∽∽∽ 2 years of Elder Scrolls Online ∼∼∼
    "Give us money" = Box sales & monthly sub fees,
    "moar!" = £10 palomino horse,
    "MOAR!" = Switch to B2P, launch cash shop,
    "MOAR!!" = Charge for DLC that subs had already paid for,
    "MOAR!!!" = Experience scrolls and riding lessons,
    "MOARR!!!" = Vampire/werewolf bites,
    "MOAARRR!!!" = CS exclusive motifs,
    "MOOAARRR!!!" = Crown crates,
    "MOOOAAARRR!!!" = 'Chapter's' bought separately from ESO+,
    "MOOOOAAAARRRR!!!!" = ???

Male, Dunmer, VR16, Templar, Aldmeri Dominion, Master Crafter & all Traits, CP450
  • ajwest927
    ajwest927
    ✭✭✭
    I hope these new veteran dungeons aren't just normal dungeon with higher difficulty.
  • JD2013
    JD2013
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ajwest927 wrote: »
    I hope these new veteran dungeons aren't just normal dungeon with higher difficulty.

I have heard it won't be that. They will be getting separate stories.
    Sweetrolls for all!

Christophe Mottierre - Breton Templar with his own whole darn estate! Templar Houses are so 2015. EU DC

PC Beta Tester January 2014

Elder of The Black
    Order of Sithis
    The Runners

@TamrielTraverse - For Tamriel related Twitter shenanigans!
    https://tamrieltraveller.wordpress.com/

Crafting bag OP! ZOS nerf pls!
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ajwest927 The new veteran dungeons are exactly that.

For example.. Wayrest Sewers currently has story part 1 and story part 2. Story part 1 will get a veteran mode (with new monster set) and story part 2 will get a normal mode.

Next example. Vaults of Madness currently just has 1 story in normal mode. It will receive that same story but in veteran mode (with new monster set)
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord
  • rhapsodious
    rhapsodious
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I hope they do add Part 2 stories to the old dungeons, though. I don't really mind the DLC ones only having one story since they're self-contained, but like every normal story ends on a cliffhanger. The undead uprising in Volenfell, being able to actually escape the Vaults, whatever that totally-not-sinister Mages Guild dude intends on doing with Selene's essence... gibe plot pls.

So.. New Life Festival, eh? If I had to guess, it'll probably encapsulate totally-not-Christmas, too... I don't know why, but the idea of an echatere with lights strung around its antlers sprung into my mind.
  • RoyJade
    RoyJade
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There is actually 16 normal dungeons who haven't any monster mask. They've announced that all normal dungeon will get a mask. And they announced 17 mask.
    Perhaps one of these dungeons will finally get a vet mode. I hope Volenfell, the normal story is the most frustrating without the end. Selene will be also good in order to wreck this altmer.

Oh, and I also wish the actual vet dungeon will be the normal version, or at least that it's a "middle" version comparing to the future normal/vet one. All of them (vCoA included) are too easy in my opinion, and if they going to have a normal version the vet one should be hard, more or less like the dlc one (preferentially before the second nerf of the IC one).
    Edited by RoyJade on August 23, 2016 10:32PM
  • driosketch
    driosketch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Boxes aside, I've noticed we've gone from a full zone update, to a series of half zones, to a pair of dungeons to no DLC at all for update 12.
    Main: Drio Azul ~ DC, Redguard, Healer/Magicka Templar ~ NA-PC
    ●The Psijic Order●The Sidekick Order●Great House Hlaalu●Bal-Busters●
  • Bryanonymous
    Bryanonymous
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    driosketch wrote: »
    Boxes aside, I've noticed we've gone from a full zone update, to a series of half zones, to a pair of dungeons to no DLC at all for update 12.

Have you ever noticed how people will say, 'fix the game before you add new stuff'. This is that. Opening zones to all factions is something players have wanted since the beginning, and duels was a popular idea as well.
    Edited by Bryanonymous on August 23, 2016 10:56PM
  • Duukar
    Duukar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    With all the new sets they are adding get ready to be buried in RNG doom!!!!!!

Already 90% of the drops I get are ruined by useless traits..

Now lets add 100s more to ruin the game with RNG doooooom!!!

This is my largest and only complaint at the moment..

The Mealstroms Maul Charged i just got broke my heart....
  • driosketch
    driosketch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Have you ever noticed how people will say, 'fix the game before you add new stuff'. This is that. Opening zones to all factions is something players have wanted since the beginning, and duels was a popular idea as well.

Just making an observation. Also these would be quality of life additions and added features, which I like, but still counts as new stuff. When players say fixes, they usually refer to broken skills, sets, exploitable mechanics, and the lag.

Actually, most of what I liked about Update 11 was the base game updates. That doesn't mean they were free, change appearance token, costume dyeing. With lock boxes coming in Update 12, I'm wondering if we're seeing another business shift for the game since it went B2P.
  • DocFrost72
    DocFrost72
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

Free stuff is always fine by me. Especially revamped craglorn and dueling, which you don't pay a single penny to get. Plus, we're getting vet versions of all the dungeons we currently have as normal, and normal dungeons for all current vet versions.

Sounds a whole lot better than a new zone to me =)
  • Chalinal
    Chalinal
    ✭✭✭
    I wanted to repost my dislike for the "Crown Crates" idea here, as well as add to it.

Adding the Crown Store RNG box is a tremendous slap in the face. I have been playing (and subscribed) to ESO since launch day. I have collected every mount and pet the Crown Store has had to offer, limited time mounts and pets included. A lot of time and money has gone into making sure that I was always aware of these limited time offers and able to make the purchases. I wanted to collect all of the LIMITED TIME mounts and pets because they would only be offered for a LIMITED TIME, and it is cool to have something that others do not have and can no longer get. It shows loyalty to the game and being around when those items were made available, for a limited time only.

These soon-to-be-added Crown Store RNG boxes are a slap in the face to players like me that have collected and continue to collect all of these LIMITED TIME mounts and pets. Making the limited time mounts and pets available once again, to players that missed it, or were not even playing the game when they came out, is an insult.

To add insult to injury, there will also be "very rare" mounts and pets that are ONLY obtainable through these Crown Store RNG boxes. So people like me that paid for and collected all the limited time mounts and pets must buy these Crown Store RNG boxes to unlock the "very rare" Crown Store RNG box-locked only mounts and pets. This is completely unfair to collectors and is a predatory source of revenue.

It was also mentioned at the ESO Tavern event that these Crown Store RNG boxes would be a "low crown cost." As enticing as this will sound to all those already drooling over the addition of these to the Crown Store, think about the additional insult added here. The LIMITED TIME ONLY mounts and pets were available, for a limited time only, at a high crown cost, because that was supposed to be the only time they were available, so you have to pay that high price if you wanted that LIMITED TIME mount or pet. So, now you are telling me that not only will these limited time mounts and pets not actually be limited time, but they will also be cheaper to obtain via the Crown Store RNG box than they were when I bought them, for a limited time only? Yes, I understand that it might take you more than one box to get the mount or pet that you are aiming for, but either way, the one you get will still have cost less than it originally did, when it was only for a limited time.

The Crown Gem system is a weak solution to the bigger problem, and an attempt to lessen the outrage that the Crown Store RNG boxes bring. The bigger problem being: Collectors do not want the Crown Store RNG box to ever be implemented. What if the only thing I want out of the Crown Store RNG box are the "very rare" Crown Store RNG box-locked only mounts and pets (because I have all the other "limited time" mounts and pets already)? So I will be spending a TON of real money to buy crowns to try my luck at getting these "very rare" Crown Store RNG box-locked only mounts and pets, only to be getting Crown Gems. These new "very rare" Crown Store box-locked only mounts and pets are likely to be "too rare" to be made available for direct purchase through Crown Gems. So I will just be throwing money at the Crown Store RNG box, and collecting thousands of useless Crown Gems and losing real money. This gamble is unfair and cruel to collectors.

I understand that they might also contain costumes (which I do not care to collect, as there are far too many). So will I instead be buying the Crown Store RNG boxes, trying to get the new Crown Store RNG box-locked only mounts and pets, and getting tons of costumes that I do not want?

The Crown Store RNG box is something that I do not want to ever see in the Crown Store and in-game, I am sure that there are thousands of others that would agree. From what the poll has shown, there are many that do not want this implemented.

I wanted to add that the only way I could see this Crown Crate idea not destroy half the player base would be to amend it.

IF the idea of Crown-Crate-Only obtainable items, namely mounts and pets- was to be taken out, I could see this not being a TOTALLY corrupted idea. That way the collectors (such as myself and thousands of others) would not be forced to buy the gamble boxes in attempts to get the Crown-Crate-Only mounts and pets. In my opinion, the LIMITED TIME ONLY mounts and pets should remain as such, but I know there are players out there that have been begging for a way to get these mounts and pets that they missed the window of opportunity for. I know that was the original intention of the Crown Crates, but the new addition of Crown-Crate-Only items (especially mounts and pets) is very cruel and predatory. I am sure those with gambling addictions, or just plain collectors such as myself, will have a continued issue with the Crown Crates. Since I know there is 0 chance of ZOS taking this idea out before live, I just hope that someone actually reads this and amends the Crown Crate as mentioned. The Crown Gem solution is a Band-Aid, the thing that really needs to be removed is the Crown-Crate-Only section.

Ideas like this Crown Crate one really make me wish ZOS was in California, so that I could work there and be a part of decisions such as this one. This is a very poor business decision ZOS. The outrage of this one idea will cause many players to turn away from ESO. I love this game and am very passionate about it- things like this nearly bring me to tears. I am not exaggerating.
    Edited by Chalinal on August 23, 2016 11:22PM
    • @Chalinal
    • PC - NA
    • Guildmaster of <Tamriel Emporium> crafting guild
    • J'Kharj - magicka Nightblade
    • Master Crafter in all professions with 9 traits and all styles
    • Furniture Crafting: Only missing a couple recipes
  • RoyJade
    RoyJade
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Duukar wrote: »
    With all the new sets they are adding get ready to be buried in RNG doom!!!!!!

Already 90% of the drops I get are ruined by useless traits..

Now lets add 100s more to ruin the game with RNG doooooom!!!

The rng doom won't hit hard this time, I think. They've announced 30 new set + a lot of old set being scaled up, but all of these sets will loot on area who are virtually "empty" in term of 160cp set at the moment : alliance zone and dungeons.
    For the undauted sets, helm obviously aren't hard to target, and shoulder will now be splitted over several chests who give you the choice of targeting a particular shoulder. For example, we will have a "dlc" chest who only have Kena, Warden, Velindreth and Hat Moja shoulder.
    At the end, absolutely nothing change for the actual set, except that impen will apparently be re-added to the table loot. But if ZOS have listened to us, prosperous and training will be removed for a lot of sets. One of the beginner-focused set who drop in the little beginning area is exclusively training, we can expect that trial and dungeon set won't have it.
  • driosketch
    driosketch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    DocFrost72 wrote: »

Free stuff is always fine by me. Especially revamped craglorn and dueling, which you don't pay a single penny to get. Plus, we're getting vet versions of all the dungeons we currently have as normal, and normal dungeons for all current vet versions.

Sounds a whole lot better than a new zone to me =)

Hey, if they aren't going to sell us duel instance tokens or make dungeons chapter 2 sub only, I'm for it. (Even if I'm already subbed).

If the cause is because lock boxes, I'm not sure how to feel.
  • brandonv516
    brandonv516
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    While I don't like the idea of the rng boxes, it's a smart decision. Yes there will be many people turned off by the system. However there are way too many dumb players out there just willing to throw their money at this crap.
  • Grumble_and_Grunt
    Grumble_and_Grunt
    ✭✭✭✭
    Cazzy wrote: »

CROWN CRATES

Toward the end of November, we'll be giving you a chance to receive some very special items with the introduction of Crown Crates. These Crates, available in the Crown Store for just 400 crowns, will contain a randomized selection of useful consumables, and offer a chance to obtain rare and unique cosmetic items or mounts, including some previously-retired mounts, costumes, pets, and limited-time offers that are no longer available in the Crown Store. Crates will have different themes throughout the year, giving you the chance to obtain new, extremely rare items.

In the event you receive a mount, pet, costume or personality that you already own, you'll be awarded special Crown Gems in its place. These Gems can be used to purchase other collectible items from the current Crown Crate season that you'd prefer to have instead.

Disagree completely with the Crown Crates especially with the part in the bold italics. The crown store is okay as it is, let's not cheese and milk it some more by gate locking content, whether cosmetic or not, behind RNG crowns lottery.

The current system is good enough, you release items to crown store for a set price, people buy or they don't, but the idea of potentially releasing something to the crown store which is unique, new and 'rare' then making it only accessible via these RNG boxes is almost fraudulent in my opinion and really breaks down the trust of the community with the devs.

It's business I understand that you're offering a service and we are paying customers at the end of the day it's your job, therefore the idea makes sense from a business standpoint. But in my opinion you're over reaching with this for sure and although at first people will jump on it regardless to obtain the past 'limited' crown store items, when the bold italics come into fruition then I can already see the disgruntled threads roll in.

Everything else regarding this update looks great however, very excited for dueling and the abundance of new item sets to hopefully shake up the meta in all game modes, but this crown crates **** irks me enough to make this thread so some community feedback is voiced as is being done so.
    PC EU
    Fix Powerful Assault
    #3Qbiken
  • nine9six
    nine9six
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Give no *** about crates. Happy to be able to duel my friends.

Wake up, we're here. Why are you shaking? Are you ok? Wake up...
  • ArchMikem
    ArchMikem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You decide to travel into Mournhold for any reason, like the pledge. You load in and begin to go when suddenly you're bombarded by Duel requests. You say no. You get another one. And another one. And another one. This is going to get abused so much more than the complaints people have about random unwanted Trade requests.

Have fun!

None of this really interests me. All I've been hoping for is performance stability so I can finally experience Orsinium and the other DLC Questlines without Crashing.
    CP1,900+ Master Explorer - AvA One Star General - Console Peasant - The Clan
    Quest Objective: OMG Go Talk To That Kitty!
  • Dracane
    Dracane
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So pts is already coming next monday or tuesdays maybe ? Wasn't early september the plan ?
    Anyway, good news. Can't wait for the patchnotes.
    Auri-El is my lord,
    Trinimac is my shield,
    Magnus is my mind.
  • Recremen
    Recremen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ArchMikem wrote: »
    You decide to travel into Mournhold for any reason, like the pledge. You load in and begin to go when suddenly you're bombarded by Duel requests. You say no. You get another one. And another one. And another one. This is going to get abused so much more than the complaints people have about random unwanted Trade requests.

Have fun!

None of this really interests me. All I've been hoping for is performance stability so I can finally experience Orsinium and the other DLC Questlines without Crashing.

They actually said that there'll be a way to turn off duel invites, much as there's a way to turn off attacking innocents and similar things. So no worries on that front, they planned ahead!
    Men'Do PC NA AD Khajiit
    Grand High Illustrious Mid-Tier PvP/PvE Bussmunster
  • disintegr8
    disintegr8
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Will be interested to see how good the Craglorn changes will be - maybe I will actually do a quest there. Most dungeons there can already be 2 manned easily enough, so I am curious as to how easy they will be.

"With One Tamriel, the game content in ESO will no longer be gated by your character's level...... Our unique battle-leveling system will automatically scale and balance your character to the content, no matter where you go!"

I read this as we will be scaled down to the areas level rather than everything being scaled up to our level. If so, this will be good as there were concerns it would be hard to get crafting materials if the area scaled to you and you were at cap.
    Australian on PS4 NA server.
    Everyone's entitled to an opinion.
  • Holycannoli
    Holycannoli
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I don't want a MMORPG that scales every single zone. I think I'll have to start looking for another one. I hear there's a new Conan one in the works.
    Edited by Holycannoli on August 24, 2016 1:16AM
  • UltimaJoe777
    UltimaJoe777
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I don't want a MMORPG that scales every single zone. I think I'll have to start looking for another one. I hear there's a new Conan one in the works.

I agree, but Zenimax wants people to be able to go to any zone anytime without being disadvantaged because it's "The Elder Scrolls".
    Guildmaster of Power With Numbers in PS4 NA Server's Aldmeri Dominion.
    Proud Founder of the Yaysay cult! DOWN WITH THE NAYSAY CULT!! #ToxicRemedy
  • starkerealm
    starkerealm
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

That's Funcom. Both their prior MMO offerings, including their Age of Conan, have been unmitigated disasters.
    Edited by starkerealm on August 24, 2016 1:24AM
  • Holycannoli
    Holycannoli
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

I agree, but Zenimax wants people to be able to go to any zone anytime without being disadvantaged because it's "The Elder Scrolls".

That's not really an Elder Scrolls feature. I played Daggerfall, Morrowind and Skyrim and there were definitely areas you didn't want to adventure in yet because you were too low level.

They can open the world all they want, just don't scale it all. That's not what I want in a MMORPG, that's not what this game was from beta to now, and I won't be sticking around for it.
    That's Funcom. Both their prior MMO offerings, including their Age of Conan, have been unmitigated disasters.

And this isn't? It may not be on the level of "disaster" right now but ZOS is sure doing a good job of changing that.
    Edited by Holycannoli on August 24, 2016 1:33AM
  • starkerealm
    starkerealm
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

That's not really an Elder Scrolls feature. I played Daggerfall, Morrowind and Skyrim and there were definitely areas you didn't want to adventure in yet because you were too low level.

They can open the world all they want, just don't scale it all. That's not what I want in a MMORPG, that's not what this game was from beta to now, and I won't be sticking around for it.

And this isn't? It may not be on the level of "disaster" right now but ZOS is sure doing a good job of changing that.

This is not a Funcom tier disaster.
  • JD2013
    JD2013
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

The Secret World had some interesting ideas.

And scaling in ES has definitely only been a thing since Oblivion, definitely in Skyrim.

It's not a traditional ES thing at all. I remember setting foot in some areas of Vvardenfell in Morrowind, and being murdered to death over and over.

Definitely not an "Elder Scrolls" system at all, until Oblivion hit. I'm not a fan of this plan.
    Edited by JD2013 on August 24, 2016 1:40AM
    Sweetrolls for all!

Christophe Mottierre - Breton Templar with his own whole darn estate! Templar Houses are so 2015. EU DC

PC Beta Tester January 2014

Elder of The Black
    Order of Sithis
    The Runners

@TamrielTraverse - For Tamriel related Twitter shenanigans!
    https://tamrieltraveller.wordpress.com/

Crafting bag OP! ZOS nerf pls!