Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Vampire/Werewolf bite

jaye63
jaye63
✭✭✭✭
Is it really worth while or is it just a personal preference thing? I've only heard the negative side for PvP.. And I've looked for this answer but the database is so large and so many dicussions that I haven't been able to get the specific answer. So Im sorry if this has been answered before. I just cant find it.
  • undefeatdgaul
    undefeatdgaul
    ✭✭✭
    Yeh in terms of PVP it can definitely hinder you, I dont really like PVP very much I usually am a PVE person. I LOVE being a werewolf I think its awesome, a lot of fun. I have an alt thats a vampire and she is also a ton of fun to play on, its really a matter of which one you'd enjoy more. Go watch a few youtube videos on their skills and some action and see which stands out for you. Werewolf used to have an awesome stamina regen passive but now its gone so it doesnt really help you in anyway aside from being fun to play
  • MintyBadger
    MintyBadger
    ✭✭✭
    They both come with pros and cons:

WW: Higher Stamina regen, new skills, good damage, but less poison resistance.
    Vamp: Better magicka regen, faster stealth, but less fire resistance and reduce health regen at higher levels.

Both can work very well in both PVP and PVE, it all depends on your build and playstyle. I've tried both and must say I prefer WW...nothing like eating your fallen enemys :)
  • jaye63
    jaye63
    ✭✭✭✭

Vamp: Better magicka regen, faster stealth, but less fire resistance and reduce health regen at higher levels.

Both can work very well in both PVP and PVE, it all depends on your build and playstyle. I've tried both and must say I prefer WW...nothing like eating your fallen enemys :)

Thank you for that. I'll have to get a couple more toon slots and try them out. If you do take on Vampirism or Lycanthropy, is there a cure or are you stuck with it?
  • undefeatdgaul
    undefeatdgaul
    ✭✭✭
    jaye63 wrote: »

Thank you for that. I'll have to get a couple more toon slots and try them out. If you do take on Vampirism or Lycanthropy, is there a cure or are you stuck with it?

You can cure them in game or through the crown store at any time