Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Help a poor old noob fellow

benjamino613
benjamino613
✭✭
Hi looking for help. Did a couple if dungeons and got grouped with a level 531 champ. The mobs come at level 160, im only lcl 23 but didn't die once and it looked like everything was levled accordinlgy. Someone told me lower lvls get bumped stats to match the level of the leader is this true?
  • MintyBadger
    MintyBadger
    ✭✭✭
    I think it can work in 2 ways.

1: The high level player is the group leader - you get bumped in level (champ 150) in terms of stat points (health etc), but only have the skills available that you have unlocked.

2: The low level player is the party leader - the dungeon mobs are scaled down to your level (but not below the level of the dungeon). I think this one tends to happen if you pre-make a group with friends etc, as it makes the dungeon really easy and a kind of a walk through for the high level player you are grouped with.

Hope that helps :)
  • benjamino613
    benjamino613
    ✭✭
    Right so either way its levled to group leader byt if going down in level ur atats are not bped down. Thanks!!
  • Elephant42
    Elephant42
    ✭✭✭✭
    There are only two group dungeon level rules that I am aware of.

1. If you use a pre-made group and travel to the dungeon in the normal fashion then everyone will keep their actual level and the dungeon will be scaled to the level of the group leader.

2. If you use the dungeon finder tab on the grouping tool then the dungeon is scaled to CP160 and normal battle levelling rules apply to everyone. I.e. CP150 and CP160 players keep their actual level, everyone else is boosted to CP150.