The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Still having crashing issues.

Toc de Malsvi
Toc de Malsvi
✭✭✭✭✭
The game appears to run much smoother since update 11, that said however, I'm still having fairly consistent crashing issues. I was able to fix the constant load screens by abandoning all quests, picking up one quest though invariably ends in random load screens now. This didn't make me happy but I could deal with it, now I'm seeing pretty regular crashes, where the game freezes repeating an incredibly annoying "NANANANNNANAN" sound. I froze like this twice within 30 minutes trying to run vetDSA, and then again an hour later farming skyshards on an alt in Stormhaven. Sometimes it wont crash but sit at the screen playing the annoying sound for 5min+ until I force quit the client.
Legendary Archer of Valenwood
Bosmer Dragon Knight Archer. XBox One. (Flawless Conqueror Bow/Bow)
Bosmer Nightblade Archer. Xbox One. (Flawless Conqueror Bow/Bow)
Bosmer Sorcerer Archer. Xbox One. (Flawless Conqueror Bow/Bow)
Bosmer Warden Archer. Xbox One. (Flawless Conqueror Bow/Bow)
Templar's are evil..
  • DreadKnight
    DreadKnight
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah similar problems here - on the whole the game is running much better (when it runs), but the pattern for me now is DC, DC again whilst trying to re-connect, connect for a few seconds then dashboard. OR, DC, internal error, kicked from Xbox live ....or a combination of the two.

Still the most frustrating game to play on the planet.