Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of October 7:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 7
• Xbox: EU megaserver for maintenance – October 9, 2:00 UTC (October 8, 10:00PM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)

Bringing up Polearms/Spears again.

htmnmr4747b14_ESO
Come on...We've all missed spears since TES 3, this game would be that much more amazing if they were actually implemented....also shields that are actually life size...instead of mainly buckles would be an amazing touch (there are like a handful if that). I mean the basic design for the spear stabbing animation is already implemented in Templars. I think it'd be pretty cool if they even went as far as to add, shield and spear (because MAYBE being Achilles is awesome), and possibly long spear for whatever purpose you need when stabbing someone from a distance.

Granted we already have a 1h and shield skill tree, im sure it wouldn't be hard to alter, and or just add another skill tree. (also on an off note, I hope spears are brought back in the next TES game. <3) discussion commence.
  • Daemons_Bane
    Daemons_Bane
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Screw your spears :smiley: where's my throwing weapon skill line
  • bertenburnyb16_ESO
    bertenburnyb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ca429563e16a84afc0726ce25bc35f6913ee9423f2dbdc048036fae5d19e2af2.jpg
    Haze Ramoran Dunmer Dragonknight Tank/Dps – Smoked-Da-Herb Saxheel Templar Tank/Healer

Red Diamond, Protect us 'til the end (EU EP Thorn)
  • htmnmr4747b14_ESO
    Screw your spears :smiley: where's my throwing weapon skill line

DUDE! YES, I completely forgot about those, i'd honestly like to see throwing axes, not just the darts and things we have known before.
  • Cously
    Cously
    ✭✭✭✭✭
  • NewBlacksmurf
    NewBlacksmurf
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    With recent reactions to other things, you may get more support on pitchforks and torches.

I personally haven't missed them as well as hand to hand. Just my opinion tho
    Edited by NewBlacksmurf on August 22, 2016 2:46PM
    -PC (PTS)/Xbox One: NewBlacksmurf
    ~<{[50]}>~ looks better than *501
  • Daemons_Bane
    Daemons_Bane
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Morrowind had darts, knives, axes, stars.. All kinds of fun stuff to throw at your opponent

OH! Bring back this design while we are at it :smile:
    latest?cb=20120301000537
    Edited by Daemons_Bane on August 22, 2016 2:47PM
  • htmnmr4747b14_ESO
    <3 you guys.
  • Elctrcstel
    Elctrcstel
    Soul Shriven
    i like the idea of adding spear/polearm to the game. would add another layer to this great onion haha

another weapon idea that i think would be cool for Magika users was if there was a magic focus items like a spellbook or a crystal orb
  • Daemons_Bane
    Daemons_Bane
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Morrowind:Throwing_Weapons

Just start here, then start updating/upgrading :smiley: