Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

eso ps4 text chat keyboard language?

scorrtty
scorrtty
Hey

I've a problem on eso for the ps4 with my keyboard language settings or so,. when i try type with backslash it shows a - as example.

I've tried shift+alt but that seems not working. only when i open the big textchat via social settings and press x on my ps4 controller then it does the blackshash when i press it otherwise when i open the textchat by pressing enter key it shows a -

Anyone know how i can fix this?
  • happymaarit
    happymaarit
    ✭✭✭
    There is something strange, I can't type the @. I tried so many things, and after I used the ps4 keyboard for the sign the person I tried to send tell to didn't "pop up" like I was told it would.
    Can be that I have Swedish keyboard :smiley:
  • scorrtty
    scorrtty
    I'm using my old pc keyboard where it worked fine but not on eso ps4. :neutral: