Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Trade forum

Akwila
Akwila
✭✭✭
Just looking around for a trade forum for buying and selling ingame. Nothing available here seems to allow for that or I'm just missing it. Can anyone link me in the right direction?

• CometStrike
    CometStrike
    ✭✭
    There is no official trade forum, only external websites or facebook groups. Using the game you have to check all guild vendors or ask in zone chat
    PC/EU (AD)
  • Akwila
    Akwila
    ✭✭✭
    Well that blows.
  • Bryanonymous
    Bryanonymous
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think it's also against the rules at this forum to trade on this forum.
  • Akwila
    Akwila
    ✭✭✭
    It is. That's why I asked. Seems strange to me that there wouldn't be support for it though. I mean you go into zone chat in Stormhaven, Grhatwood, or Deshaan and its just a nightmare of trade spams. Would make sense to detract some of that to a forum here.