Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Vampire Help

Ranganok
Ranganok
Soul Shriven
Hi everyone,

I have made a Nightblade specialized on siphon and shadow. However I lack a serious drain ability which seems that The vampire has. I am currently lvl 13 Dominion.

So my question is: Is anyone willing to help me become a vampire, it would really help me in completing my build.

Here is the Build for those interested:

1st bar:

Ultimate: Devouring Swarm

Skills:
Shadowy Disguise
Surprise Attack
Prolonged Suffering
Siphoning Attacks
Reaping Mark

2nd Bar:
Ultimate: Incapacitating Strike

Skills:
Killer's Blade
Lotus Fan
Sap Essence
Drain Essence
Dark Shades

Was thinking of using him with cloth armor and dual wield since he is specialized in magic damage and mostly magicka usage. Do you also have any recommendations about this?

Thanks,
Ranganok
  • Nervani
    Nervani
    ✭✭✭
    What system and server are you on?
    Gave away a vamp bite today, but if you haven't got any bite in a week and you are on PC/EU I'll gladly give you one :)
    PC-EU/NA @Nervani (+17 other accounts)XB1-EU @Nervani4710instagram.com/nervanihq[The Lollipop Gang] - (PC-EU) Founder/Guildmaster[Crazy Elves] - (PC-EU) Founder[Casual Rascals] - (PC-EU, PC-NA, XBOX1-EU) Founder
  • Ranganok
    Ranganok
    Soul Shriven
    I am on PC EU server. And thank you! I will definitely keep that in mind.
  • Nervani
    Nervani
    ✭✭✭
    Well just hit me up ingame if you still haven't found someone to bite you :)
    @MaryHex
    PC-EU/NA @Nervani (+17 other accounts)XB1-EU @Nervani4710instagram.com/nervanihq[The Lollipop Gang] - (PC-EU) Founder/Guildmaster[Crazy Elves] - (PC-EU) Founder[Casual Rascals] - (PC-EU, PC-NA, XBOX1-EU) Founder
  • jircris11
    jircris11
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ranganok wrote: »
    Hi everyone,

I have made a Nightblade specialized on siphon and shadow. However I lack a serious drain ability which seems that The vampire has. I am currently lvl 13 Dominion.

So my question is: Is anyone willing to help me become a vampire, it would really help me in completing my build.

Here is the Build for those interested:

1st bar:

Ultimate: Devouring Swarm

Skills:
    Shadowy Disguise
    Surprise Attack
    Prolonged Suffering
    Siphoning Attacks
    Reaping Mark

2nd Bar:
    Ultimate: Incapacitating Strike

Skills:
    Killer's Blade
    Lotus Fan
    Sap Essence
    Drain Essence
    Dark Shades

Was thinking of using him with cloth armor and dual wield since he is specialized in magic damage and mostly magicka usage. Do you also have any recommendations about this?

Thanks,
    Ranganok

if you want to get a good heal grab reapers mark (mark target..assassin tree i thin kit is) skill. it heals you for 40% upon killing the enemy
    IGN: Ki'rah
    Khajiit/Vampire
    DC/AD faction/NA server.
    RPer