Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

I took a long break, and now I don't know what to do.

christbh
christbh
✭✭
So I took a very long break from this game (maybe about a year?) before this "Champion" system was introduced.
I was Vet1 when I stopped playing. I was supposed to be experiencing the Daggerfall Covenant (I am Ebonheart Pact).
I come back on and now I'm Champion 18, everything everywhere outlevels me so I don't know what the hell I'm supposed to do now?

Can anyone give me some guidance please?
  • CapnPhoton
    CapnPhoton
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I keep thinking from my own experience that if you have progressed through zones but are in one that it seems you are under powered, then perhaps you missed some quests and content on the way up.
    Xbox One NA Aldmeri Dominion
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Another way to level is go to a battle levelled area and do stuff there to gain levels quickly (such as wrothgar or Cyrodiil)
    Gamer tag: DasPanzerKat NA Xbox One
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
  • Mustard
    Mustard
    ✭✭✭✭
    Get some XP pots and grind in IC sewers or wrothgar dungeons. Then once you get like 200+ go do normal trials runs that are spammed in zone chat all the time.